Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrein Broner story is actually kinda sad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why don’t he try to redeem himself by putting up good accomplishments for his career? Whatever he negative things he get are from his doings

Comment

Lots of other boxers had the same back ground as Broner and they don't do the bad things that he does. He has made millions but is a big crybaby feeling sorry for himself and taking suicide. He stinks in fights and still gets big fights constantly. I don't feel bad for him. He is a lucky guy and doesn't appreciate it. He became a good fighter but he could have been better if he was more serious and trained harder. He is a rich man if he doesn't foolishly blow all that money. What's sad about that?

Comment

No.

He's a little disrespectful shiiit.

"he grew up poor and in the hood doe" excuse is tired and i'm sick of it.

There are others more deserving of my sympathy. Broner isn't one of them. He's just a phagget from the ghetto and I would move out of my damn house if he ever moved next door.
        Last edited by Lion81; 07-26-2019, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel_T5 View Post
          pretty good rapper? you must have pretty low standards
          I know a pretty good rapper when I see one. Check out one of his MVs called “Make Me”. AB absolutely nailed it.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
            The dude is a millionaire, I don't feel sorry for him.
            Exactly he knows how to keep himself profitable for now. Question is what does he do with all that feria he is making thou..... he has kids and a wifey now so lets hope he invested in some passive income opportunities.

Comment

People have it far worse...

It’s hard to feel sorry for a guy who throws 10k away just to flaunt in a club.

Fair play to AB though, regardless of the downward path his career has been on post 2013, nobody can deny that he’s overachieved in life.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Poor Broner, a guy that made/makes millions but keeps losing it by doing stupid **** like flushing money down the toilet. Not to mention he disrespects shopworkers etc and talks to people like they are pieces of ****. **** him.

Yeah I'm in this boat too. If he wasn't a total jerk the majority of the time I'd probably feel sorry for him.

Comment

Fuuck that I have no pitty for people that act like broner he’s the kinda clown that fucccks with innocent folks for no reason ghetto punk ass
                  Biatch.

I came from a rough area of aswell but we never acted like that clown acts there’s no excuse for being a bully.

Fuuckk broner

Comment

Originally posted by Blue54 View Post
                    Young kid from the ghetto all he knows how to is fight so he gets into boxing turns out to be pretty good. He actually gets himself opportunites to leave hood make good money and support all his kids and meet is idol Mayweather in the flesh actually wins 3 world championships and make millions but the fast money, women and drugs catch up to him.

Goes on to get beat down in his first real test of pros and now is just a constantly a laughing stock of boxing world and he struggling with suicide everyfew months or getting arrested .

Its really sad not many young brothers get to make it out the ghettos to see these oppsitions and the one thing that made him to the top he isnt that great at anymore.

Comment

if he abandoned his ghetto behavior, he would be a journeyman long ago with his poor performance when he stepped up. It's his behavior outside the ring that has been getting him the big paydays. It seems the more ghetto he acts the more viewers tune in lol

Comment

Working...
                      X