No announcement yet.

No one whines about drug testing like boxing fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NeloVsGGG-8 View Post
    One of the world's richest boxers completed a full year of 365 random. In theory if VADA were to ''catch'' suspected cheaters, they'd know the best ''random'' dates to take samples again...

meanwhile, another boxer whom got a $100mil deal for 6 fights had VADA testing in a Rolls fight 3 weeks away like the Lemieux fight.

Something about Kazakh boxers getting off easy right?
    Canelo enrolled in 365 reluctantly. It was a face saving move on his part because he failed his drug test for a banned substance. Canelo let his renewal for VADA 365 lapse according to some posts on the forum. I agree however that testing is poor. Top fighters should be tested frequently and the dates made public.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
      2 reasons. #1 it’s much more likely for serious injury or death in boxing and #2 is boxing fans (at least a large portion of this site) complain about everything
      I don't know, #1 with PAC, I don't see PAC knowingly doing peds for the benefit of likely seriously injuring his opponent or possibly killing em just for a win.

Comment

Nope. NSB members laughed at Stephen Edwards for saying the same thing. You cannot rid trace samples 3 days way from each other. That was all planned..

Planned like PAC vs Thurman having no VADA testing and more “VADA style testing!”
        I don't care about Pacman. I care that canelo got caught cheating, with illegal substances in his urine. Like a dirty cheater.
        And like a little bítch, with no balls, you defend him.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          I'd be more scared in the NFL tbh

11 guys on the field throwing their weight at you at full speed
          Unless you're 100lbs running towards eleven 200lbs guys on the field I can't say I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
            I don't care about Pacman. I care that canelo got caught cheating, with illegal substances in his urine. Like a dirty cheater.
            And like a little bítch, with no balls, you defend him.
            Yeah GGG fanboys can cry all day. GGG Rolls had VADa testing 3 weeks away to the fight. Why is that?

Comment

because you can die in there or kill somebody else.

Comment

Yeah GGG fanboys can cry all day. GGG Rolls had VADa testing 3 weeks away to the fight. Why is that?
                That's still more than your boyfriend cheater, who got caught using illegal substances, because he's a cheat.

Comment

Working...
                X