Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner to thurman "he got cooked"!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thurman should more heart and grit. caught manny with good punches. respect. broner fought scared.

Comment

That would actually be a good comeback fight after this loss for Thurman. He'd definitely whoop broner, easy work

Comment

Last night when Thurman answered the question while he got his hair done he said that Broner was one of the fighters who showed him love and support, now this coward is talking sh**...how fake is this piece of garbage?!

Comment

Originally posted by DumpkinsPlus5 View Post
          Apparently, Thurman was gambling early in the morning instead of resting. Broner gave him some good advice about the people he has around him...Too bad he doesn't take that advice for himself lol

If that was true that he was gambling two days in a roll up to the early mornings then that’s very irresponsible of him and his team. When Adrien Broner is your voice of reason then you know you messed up.

Comment

The Broner-Thurman performance against Pacquiao comparison shows one boxing principle. If you don't want to get hit as much, be defensive, and don't try so hard to hit your opponent. If you want to hurt your opponent, be ready to get hurt yourself. Thurman tried to hurt Pacquiao, and he got hurt more than Broner did. But Thurman got the respect despite more bruises than Broner.

Comment

After his no show vs Pac, he should have his named respelled to Adrianne.

He should also fall to his knees thanking anyone who will interview him.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
                Thurman vs. Broner would be a very entertaining and cringey buildup
                well at least we get to see broner take another beating! If I'm thurman I call out Ass Beat and get an easy come back win!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  If that was true that he was gambling two days in a roll up to the early mornings then that’s very irresponsible of him and his team. When Adrien Broner is your voice of reason then you know you messed up.
                  I don't believe anything that comes out of broner's mouth. If it was someone more credible I might believe it I thought
                  thurman wasn't the gambling/partying type he always portrays himself as an intellectual lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
                    I thought thurman wasn't the gambling/partying type he always portrays himself as an intellectual lol.
                    It does all sound very out of character. I'm highly skeptical to say the least.

Comment

Broner is truly the most irredeemable boxer out there. His personality is trash through and through.

Comment

Working...
                      X