Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Triple Flop so terrified of Andrade and Charlo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Triple Flop so terrified of Andrade and Charlo?

I have a feeling that he is terrified of my black brothers. Jacobs gave him a whooping and refused a rematch.

He ducked Ward to fight some homeless man named Rolls.

September is open for him to fight Andrade or charlo... will the hypejob from Kawktarzan have the cojones to step up? I doubt it. Dude will probably call out Rigo or some small fighter. Pathetic.

Originally posted by Mr. 29K View Post
    I have a feeling that he is terrified of my black brothers. Jacobs gave him a whooping and refused a rematch.

September is open for him to fight Andrade or charlo... will the hypejob from Kawktarzan have the cojones to step up? I doubt it. Dude will probably call out Rigo or some small fighter. Pathetic.
    Thats the question you should ask the champ. They're chasing Canelo not Golovkin. Golovkin fought hes young hungry challenger twice. Whens Canelo gonna fight a young lion? We got Charlo, Andrade,Saunders, Smith ect. Hes holding out for a weight drained old Kovalev 😂 😂

Comment

Why isn’t Canelo fighting Andrade in sept?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. 29K View Post

The whole DAZN situation for September explains it all. Look at this. THe only way DAZN and GGG himself can justify the $100mil deal is to fight Canelo. Should GGG lose to any of the names you mention then how would you justify his pay scale below. Think about, GGG can only fight Jacobs at 164+ now. Jacobs is 168 and GGG already performed at 164, so its impossible for GGG to fight Jacobs at any other weight unless it's at 164+. Then Andrade... if GGG loses to Andrade, don't you think it's awkward for DAZN to continuing paying him his $17mil checks? THat's why the Canelo fight justified his pay. They would have given GGG his $30mil for that one fight, boosting GGG's image in general for more fights thereafter and who knows against who. So now GGG is stuck with facing challenges are back to non risky competition. This is what Canelo was advised to do. This is what Haymon is good at, but Haymon a beeetch doe!

GGG vs Rolls $15mil
        GGG vs who? $17mil
        GGG vs who? $17mil
        GGG vs who? $17mil
        GGG vs who? $17mil
        GGG vs who? $17mil

This is with Canelo.

GGG vs Rolls $15mil
        GGG vs $30mil
        GGG vs $13.5mil
        GGG vs $13.5mil
        GGG vs $13.5mil
        GGG vs $13.5mil

Comment

These guys with Canelo posters on their walls feel embarrassed by him refusing to fight so they constantly focus on what GG is doing. They want to tell you no one cares about GG but man they can't get him off their mind. These fanboys are acting exactly like GG fans used to. They are the new shyt stains on the bottom of the NSB toilet.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            These guys with Canelo posters on their walls feel embarrassed by him refusing to fight so they constantly focus on what GG is doing. They want to tell you no one cares about GG but man they can't get him off their mind. These fanboys are acting exactly like GG fans used to. They are the new shyt stains on the bottom of the NSB toilet.
            You’ve probably never been promoted pay grades. Stick to your dry cleaning business. Understanding deals is for the big dogs!

Comment

Originally posted by NeloVsGGG-8 View Post
              You’ve probably never been promoted pay grades. Stick to your dry cleaning business. Understanding deals is for the big dogs!
              You don't understand **** little dog.

Comment

Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
                You don't understand **** little dog.
                awe. LDBC alts protecting their broheims.

Comment

awe. LDBC alts protecting their broheims.
                  LDBC? I hate the ****s. But you're a big deal man who understands politics and business perfectly so who am I to question your verdict? Dumbass.

Comment

The whole DAZN situation for September explains it all. Look at this. THe only way DAZN and GGG himself can justify the $100mil deal is to fight Canelo. Should GGG lose to any of the names you mention then how would you justify his pay scale below. Think about, GGG can only fight Jacobs at 164+ now. Jacobs is 168 and GGG already performed at 164, so its impossible for GGG to fight Jacobs at any other weight unless it's at 164+. Then Andrade... if GGG loses to Andrade, don't you think it's awkward for DAZN to continuing paying him his $17mil checks? THat's why the Canelo fight justified his pay. They would have given GGG his $30mil for that one fight, boosting GGG's image in general for more fights thereafter and who knows against who. So now GGG is stuck with facing challenges are back to non risky competition. This is what Canelo was advised to do. This is what Haymon is good at, but Haymon a beeetch doe!

GGG vs Rolls $15mil
                    GGG vs who? $17mil
                    GGG vs who? $17mil
                    GGG vs who? $17mil
                    GGG vs who? $17mil
                    GGG vs who? $17mil

This is with Canelo.

GGG vs Rolls $15mil
                    GGG vs $30mil
                    GGG vs $13.5mil
                    GGG vs $13.5mil
                    GGG vs $13.5mil
                    GGG vs $13.5mil
                    To be honest the figures you laid out were/are probably what DAZN had in mind for GGG when they signed him..
                    Canelo being the bish Diva he is has definitely thrown a spanner in the cogs.
                    All because G doesn't want to fight in Vegas we're he knows he can't get a decision.
                    Odviously Nelo doesn't like being told when, who and we're to fight so now he has spit his dummy like a baby would do.
                    PATHETIC from Saul.

Comment

Working...
                    X