Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if a black guy were to play Tony Montana in the new Scarface movie?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are plenty of black Cubans, and Colombians, so it’s no stretch at all.

Comment

El Negro Colombian neck ties.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        There are plenty of black Cubans, and Colombians, so it’s no stretch at all.
        I get the sense that some of the posters here (specifically the Lion dude) are too stupid to know that many Cubans are black. In fact, ALL the Cuban dudes I've known in real life have been black.

Comment

Thread backfire

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post
            Thread backfire
            Boomeranged a few, but wasn’t trying, just telling the truth

Now, if they put the Liam (those taken films) or a Kim Jong un lookalike, we’s get a great comedy...

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              I get the sense that some of the posters here (specifically the Lion dude) are too stupid to know that many Cubans are black. In fact, ALL the Cuban dudes I've known in real life have been black.
              I’ve been to Colombia, many black people. I know several Cubans too, a few. Whites, mostly black, and a few Indian(natives) .

Comment

I luv the bad guy Mayne. But Pacino was basically blackface. These boys over here still crying a bout a Disney cartoon Mayne.

No Scarface remake for me. I'd watching it on Exodus or something.

Comment

I believe thread starter realized the irony on the thread, it's obvious within the ranks of white supremacy(not all white), there are alot of dumb fuks. Wow.

You fools done even know the consequences of you forefathers sins. You helped create a diaspora. All that Latin/Carribean culture has Africa written all over it. Natural for Scarface to be black. Just not so called American.

Comment

It would only be another ''Oh well, they will just have to deal with it'' kinda films.

Comment

although Brian de Palma's Scarface is a classic no doubt, but many don't know Scarface itself was a remake of another old scarface movie actually based on the real scarface himself Al Capone..

so really, any new remake is just a bastardized version of another bastardized film, hell make scarface a Chinaman in the slums of 1970s san fransisco, why not

Comment

Working...
                      X