Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Jeff Horn amount to much in boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeep amounts to something like Zahir... I think he won't go that far from his present status...

Comment

The Hornet will fight anyone yet no-one wants to fight him.
      Why is that??

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
        The Hornet will fight anyone yet no-one wants to fight him.
        Why is that??
        Because he's a dirty fighter and corrupt. Or so the fairy tale goes.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
          What we NEED to consider is that Horn only lost to Crawford, who never really hurt him and had him fall victim to a trigger ref, then had Crawford duck a rematch. Proceeded to put legendary fighter Anthony Mundine to sleep.

Among the greats of the era? Well, if you use Manny Pacquiao as the measuring stick, who's beat Manny in the current era?

Floyd Mayweather - Future HOF'er
          Tim Bradley - Future HOF'er
          Erik Morales - HOF'er
          Jeff Horn

A case can be made for Horn to be a future HOF'er with who's he beaten. Problem is fighters are ducking him because of his rough style. Nobody's sure they can beat the guy even despite the Crawford loss, because they saw that the Crawford loss had an asterisk.

I still want to see Horn in there against guys like Chino, Porter, etc.
          Tell me who's that riiiight, John the revelator
          who's dat riiight, john the revelator
          who's dat riiight, john the revelator wrote the book on the seven seas...

i like how aussies train.

Comment

Originally posted by RENE BOX YOUNG View Post
            We all know that Jeff has a win over Pacquiao, and lost against Bud. Some would argue that Jeff can be considered among the greats of this new boxing era. Do you think Jeff Horn will amount to a lot in the sport? If we consider the welterweight division, it looks difficult that he will go far there.
            Ima need you to stop entertaining crack talk dude

Comment

Originally posted by Warrior Scholar View Post
              Tell me who's that riiiight, John the revelator
              who's dat riiight, john the revelator
              who's dat riiight, john the revelator wrote the book on the seven seas...

i like how aussies train.
              Ain't that a White Stripes song??

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                What we NEED to consider is that Horn only lost to Crawford, who never really hurt him and had him fall victim to a trigger ref, then had Crawford duck a rematch. Proceeded to put legendary fighter Anthony Mundine to sleep.

Among the greats of the era? Well, if you use Manny Pacquiao as the measuring stick, who's beat Manny in the current era?

Floyd Mayweather - Future HOF'er
                Tim Bradley - Future HOF'er
                Erik Morales - HOF'er
                Jeff Horn

A case can be made for Horn to be a future HOF'er with who's he beaten. Problem is fighters are ducking him because of his rough style. Nobody's sure they can beat the guy even despite the Crawford loss, because they saw that the Crawford loss had an asterisk.

I still want to see Horn in there against guys like Chino, Porter, etc.

I knew something was wrong witcho ass.
                I thought this was a troll post..but u sound serious.

What the fucc?😂😂😂

Comment

Horny Jeff will surpass Floyd and Manny in terms of legacy.

No doubt in my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                    His only claim is beating Pacman. He won that fight, fair and square. I rate Horn a C+ and an overachiever.
                    Right, but fair and square? That is really debatable man. Horn was super dirty in that fight, might as well have been an MMA fighter in there man.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                      A measuring stick would be Brook at 154.

If Jeffy can't beat Brook at 154, we've already seen the best of him. 1 fluky ''win'' per career.
                      Well said man, "1 fluky win per career"

Comment

Working...
                      X