Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crawford and Spence need to fight first each other BEFORE they face Pacquiao/Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crawford and Spence need to fight first each other BEFORE they face Pacquiao/Thurman

As much as I like Crawford he needs to start stepping up the competition soon and I think that he should face Spence ASAP, and then the winner fights the winner of Pacquiao/Thurman. What do you guys think?
    Last edited by Flo_Raiden; 06-27-2019, 10:16 AM.

Yeah, I'm good with that. In fact, I expect that fight next year to be made before the Thurman/Pacquiao winner.

And it makes sense for Haymon as well. If Spence loses to Crawford, at least there is another belt under the PBC banner instead of having all the WW belts under TR.

Comment

Let Pacman fight them all I mean beat them all. First Thurman then Spence then Crawford for the Undisputed championship

Comment

Good luck with that the spencetards and Haytards dont want the best to fight each other .Thank god these people weren’t around for the 70s & 80s.

Comment

Still stand by what I said. Spence and Crawford, 2 guys who are supposedly the best WW right now, HAVE to fight each other first before facing Pacquiao. It's ridiculous how people are wanting Pac to face either one or both when those 2 have not even fought yet, let alone fought the best competition compared to Pac and Thurman.

Let those 2 duke it out and see who the superior fighter is, then the winner faces Pac. Simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Flo_Raiden View Post
            Still stand by what I said. Spence and Crawford, 2 guys who are supposedly the best WW right now, HAVE to fight each other first before facing Pacquiao. It's ridiculous how people are wanting Pac to face either one or both when those 2 have not even fought yet, let alone fought the best competition compared to Pac and Thurman.

Let those 2 duke it out and see who the superior fighter is, then the winner faces Pac. Simple.
            Here's the thing tho, both Crawford and Spence are afraid to lose their 0 so I doubt we'll ever see that fight soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Flo_Raiden View Post

Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
              Here's the thing tho, both Crawford and Spence are afraid to lose their 0 so I doubt we'll ever see that fight soon.
              You are both correct. If I'm advising Manny, I say tell Spence and Crawford to fight one another, winner gets Manny. See how badly they really want to fight him then.

Comment

Im not sure Manny wants to fight either guy NOW let alone when one of them goes super saiyan after beating the other guy. I think the best chance to fight Manny happens for Spence after he beats Shawn, assuming he does of course.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  You are both correct. If I'm advising Manny, I say tell Spence and Crawford to fight one another, winner gets Manny. See how badly they really want to fight him then.
                  Not bad, not a bad idea at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Im not sure Manny wants to fight either guy NOW let alone when one of them goes super saiyan after beating the other guy. I think the best chance to fight Manny happens for Spence after he beats Shawn, assuming he does of course.
                    *manny shaking* wow... pac better be careful. these guys are monsta. lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X