Collapse
No announcement yet.

UPCOMING PICK EMs JULY 2019

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mmm. Just realised I should have an option for 'none of the above' on the poll... quite possible there's dudes don't want any of them and that would change the votes required to meet the 50% threshold.

If anyone who plays regularly doesn't want any of the polled fights please indicate by posting in the thread (or by PM if you prefer).

Comment

Vote

C'mon ya'll. Let's get some of that Nery vs Payano !
      Lopez v Nakatani not too bad either...

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
        I'm down for Dubois - Gorman 100%... about the most intriguing fight in July for my money - and it's one of those that could absolutely go either way, the perfect PICK EM fight. I think few doubt that Gorman is the more technically skilled of the pair, but Dubois brings genuine power and ain't gonna stop coming forward... anyone's guess but I'm siding with Ruiz and Fury on this one - fat boy takes it I reckon - he probably oughta start thinking about sponsorship deals now though... a strategically placed chocolate bar at the final presser could earn him £££s if he wins...
        The most interesting fight these shores all year IMO. Really looking forward to it myself. I’m quietly confident Gorman beats Dubois. I’ve been told by a few people that Gorman consistently got the better of Dubois in sparring back in the GB days. Both are better and more experienced fighters now though, can’t wait!

Comment

Originally posted by PICK EM CREW View Post
          Can we have Price v Allen? I think that's an interesting match-up

Comment

Voted

Comment

Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
              Can we have Price v Allen? I think that's an interesting match-up
              It is an interesting match up, also nicely unpredictable, but I think not on this occasion... mainly cos we've already got 6 fights of a higher level potentially booked in already, but also cos fun as it may be it amounts to a mid level domestic dust up... fun as a fight in itself, but with neither looking to have much hope of ever becoming relevant beyond these shores... Joyce, Gorman and Dubois are no more proven, but all are unbeaten prospects who might go on to bigger and better things - hard to see Pricey or the Rhino ever rising much above the level they're at right now.

EDIT: As ever though, if enough players do want it in, we'll run it... I'd always encourage players to try to drum up support for fights they particularly want to see in. If anyone else fancies it they should post in the thread to indicate it. Probably a bit late for this one now, but certainly it's worth mentioning and the same goes for any future fights you - or anyone else - would like to see in the game.
              Last edited by PICK EM CREW; 07-08-2019, 02:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PICK EM CREW View Post
                It is an interesting match up, also nicely unpredictable, but I think not on this occasion... mainly cos we've already got 6 fights of a higher level potentially booked in already, but also cos fun as it may be it amounts to a mid level domestic dust up... fun as a fight in itself, but with neither looking to have much hope of ever becoming relevant beyond these shores... Joyce, Gorman and Dubois are no more proven, but all are unbeaten prospects who might go on to bigger and better things - hard to see Pricey or the Rhino ever rising much above the level they're at right now.

EDIT: As ever though, if enough players do want it in, we'll run it... I'd always encourage players to try to drum up support for fights they particularly want to see in. If anyone else fancies it they should post in the thread to indicate it. Probably a bit late for this one now, but certainly it's worth mentioning and the same goes for any future fights you - or anyone else - would like to see in the game.
                fair play, no worries, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                  Mmm. Just realised I should have an option for 'none of the above' on the poll... quite possible there's dudes don't want any of them and that would change the votes required to meet the 50% threshold.

If anyone who plays regularly doesn't want any of the polled fights please indicate by posting in the thread (or by PM if you prefer).
                  Sorry mate been away a few weeks to sunny Brazil .....I did vote on the fights just never posted.....I like Dubois vs Gorman Joyce vs jennings for sure....again great work mate

Comment

I agree with your opinion Guys!

Comment

Ummm. Bollox. Would have put Soro vs Kurbanov to the poll too if I'd noticed it... bit late now though and anyway we already got 6 fights in this weekend, any more would be kinda pushing it I reckon.

Comment

Working...
                      X