Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another landslide FOTD award again for pac if he beat thurman.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
    Slow Motion Win Of The Decade
    Sorry you'll be crying and probably become a racist again just like floyd when pac received the FOTD award again. lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      Being put to sleep is no barrier to be fotd. Did Floyd think if he could avoid being put to sleep and be unbeaten would satisfy criteria for being fotd.?
      He was badly advised.
      Pac’s only nemesis put him to sleep, after his first BWAA fighter of the decade award. The “BWAA.”

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
        Sorry you'll be crying and probably become a racist again just like floyd when pac received the FOTD award again. lmao.
        There wouldn’t be any crying because Pacquiao TECHNICALLY cannot get another Boxing Writers Association Award. Aside from Pac’s loss starting with Marquez being KTFO, there are more realistic candidates.

And I hate to really break it to you, but Thomas Hauser, who’s the head of the BWAA said Pac was most likely juicing.

Comment

LOL... TBE (not The Best Ever)? Even SOG Ward has better chance of winning...

Canelo will win... Loma, GGG and Inoue as runner-ups...

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
            I think they award Fighter of the Decade based on influence or impact the fighter does in the decade and you bested other fighters for it.

Both RJJ and MP were tremendous and just on a roll in their own respective decades.

Is that why even tho Holyfield won 3 FOTY in the 90s, they gave FOTD to RJJ? Even though RJJ hasn't won any FOTY in the 90s.

Even though FLoyd won 2 FOTY in the 2010s, he might not get it based on how FOTD body awards this.

I wouldn't mind Floyd winning so that it'll have some semblance that he and Manny were equal in their era. But Floyd is doing this so half-*ss

Keeps retiring in the second half of the decade. The disappearance of Floyd was very noticeable in 2016 and that's when Canelo started taking over.

I support Manny and I don't really mind if Floyd wins it. But I just have a strong gut feeling Canelo might take it. The way he bounced back after that Mayweather loss is tremendous. It made him a better fighter. The amount of support is similar to how Pacman bounced back from that loss to Morales. The Canelo train is not stopping anytime soon.

Comment

Canelo will win unless Golovkin knocks him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                There wouldn’t be any crying because Pacquiao TECHNICALLY cannot get another Boxing Writers Association Award. Aside from Pac’s loss starting with Marquez being KTFO, there are more realistic candidates.

And I hate to really break it to you, but Thomas Hauser, who’s the head of the BWAA said Pac was most likely juicing.
                Hahahaha we'll just wait and see after pac destroyed thurman. I bet you'll be the first to make excuses on why thurman lose. lmao.

Well that's hauser opinion, hauser hates pac that's why he's doing everything to downplay pac and he praised the boxers who actually got caught or boxers who use illegal substance that could mask the PEDS.

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
                  But I just have a strong gut feeling Canelo might take it. The way he bounced back after that Mayweather loss is tremendous. It made him a better fighter. The amount of support is similar to how Pacman bounced back from that loss to Morales. The Canelo train is not stopping anytime soon.
                  Well said...

Comment

If he wins, will Pacquiao fight a third time this year?

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                      Yeah floyd had beaten MMA and kickboxer fron 2016-2018 and have another fight this coming december against another 100lbs kick boxer.
                      It doesn't matter who is your opponent as long as you beat them in a spectacular fashion.

Comment

Working...
                      X