No announcement yet.

Team Golovkin says Ryota Murata is next. Not Charlo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    I can see your dislike for Cotto. I remember those low blows against Zab.

To be fair, did Cotto not also make business decisions that made/saved him money?

Did you attack him for it?
    I just posted why I don't like him. I attacked him for not paying the sanctioning fees and debating not to pay Golovkin. Damned right I did. Also I didn't make threads about it but when individuals accused Golovkin of ducking and not saying a word about those incidents I made them aware if them. Call it whatever you want.

Comment

• Bumping for the canelo fans who wonder why people are hating on the murata fight,when there was the same hate if not worse when it was GGG possibly fighting him.

Comment

• Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
        Bumping for the canelo fans who wonder why people are hating on the murata fight,when there was the same hate if not worse when it was GGG possibly fighting him.
        Lmao........

Comment

• Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
          Bumping for the canelo fans who wonder why people are hating on the murata fight,when there was the same hate if not worse when it was GGG possibly fighting him.
          Funny cos I reckon it's a decent fight for either GGG or Canelo. Can't see why folk would want to make a fuss about it though there does seem to be a lil hypocrisy showing in some quarters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
            Funny cos I reckon it's a decent fight for either GGG or Canelo. Can't see why folk would want to make a fuss about it though there does seem to be a lil hypocrisy showing in some quarters.
            I think the same. The dude got robbed against ndam,and had a slip up against Brant which he corrected. He's a solid guy,but it's funny to see people flip flopping.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              So??? Every fighter that lived has done this. Golovkin is near the end of his career he can fight whoever he wants so he's going to take advantage of it. Marquez won't rematch Pac because he wants to keep his win intact. Floyd fought Berto and McGregor. Larry Holmes fought Spinks. All for money. Fights that fans want to see for whatever reason may not be in the financial best interest of the fighter so they don't happen. Golovkin has no title so he's free to do whatever he wants.
              why you mentioning first title win in the ring GGG aged 34 with Larry holmes,last title fight aged 34?

not to mention flod and pac.

Comment

Working...
              X