Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Floyd Mayweather have the courage to fight Saul Alvarez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forum Navigation
    Go Back Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing > Will Floyd Mayweather have the courage to fight Saul Alvarez?
    Reload this Page View Poll Results
    Welcome, Galactic Larry.
    You last visited: Yesterday at 10:50 PM
    Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 406.
    User CP vbPlaza Menu Community Calendar New Posts Search Forums Quick Links Log Out

View Poll Results: Will Floyd ever fight Canelo Alvarez?
    This poll will close on 07-11-2014 at 07:15 PM
    No, he'll duck Canelo
    ΣL CHAPO, -FLIP-, -Lowkey-, ahferriz, AM Boxing5, bigsmoothh, Boy Jones Jr., chav, Check_hooks, Chiboxing123, DAN916, dansweeney, Demonio1023, dudeiknow, DudeN561, esconore, fceeviper, FrenchDeLaHoya, I Love Jesus!, joesaiditstrue, junior gong, kadyo's, KhalidAMuhammad, KickAzz, killamoneymike, KING MEAT, kraftzman, lieutenant, Mr. Hipster, NEELZ, negativegain, NoLove, NormC, PAC-BOY, Pacdbest, pds25, Philantro, Prime 407, rambov, RichCCFC, samouraï, sceneboxing, sefirah, SilverSun, Southpaw16, Tha_Greatest, The Hammer, The_Demon, thuggery, trainhard_187, UrGonnaLooos, UTEP, WARQUEZ, Weltschmerz, Wreckless, _Gatti_

but now he was to green????

Comment

I love threads like these. I’ve been saying this the whole time People want to say canelo was green but everybody at the time was saying floyd was scared of canelo and was going to suck him lol.

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
        I love threads like these. I’ve been saying this the whole time People want to say canelo was green but everybody at the time was saying floyd was scared of canelo and was going to suck him lol.
        hilarious aint it

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
          oh they definitely said that but then again they said the same thing about floyd and khan. just because some uninformed people say it doenst mean canelo wasn't green. if you cant see a difference between the drained canelo that floyd fought and the canelo of today i dont know what do tell you

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            oh they definitely said that but then again they said the same thing about floyd and khan. just because some uninformed people say it doenst mean canelo wasn't green. if you cant see a difference between the drained canelo that floyd fought and the canelo of today i dont know what do tell you
            Who else has beat Canelo, tells the whole story right there, undefeated beat by 36 yr old FM a former LW and Canelo unbeaten since and the worlds premier fighter beating LHWs .

Youre not very smart are you !

Comment

Working...
            X