Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Pacquiao win Fighter of the Decade again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    This is better than nelo resume.
    Nel o 2 gifted decisions to ggg, the so called overrated middleweight who achieved no good wins. Debatable decisions against any decent fighter he faces, cotto, lara.
    We've all established the only way Pac won't win fotd again is down to politics
    Canelo just stopped Kov at 175.

I'd say fighter of the decade is going to be either him or Pacquiao.

Comment

PAC still deserves it. canelo failed multiple tests, should have losses against Lara and GGG. losing against Sergey until the steroids kicked in. disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
        PAC still deserves it. canelo failed multiple tests, should have losses against Lara and GGG. losing against Sergey until the steroids kicked in. disgusting.
        Pacquiao's win over Margarito is more impressive than Canelo's win over Kovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by South Champion View Post
          Pacquiao's win over Margarito is more impressive than Canelo's win over Kovalev.
          I agree. It is.

Comment

The decade is almost over, did Pac do enough to earn Fighter of the Decade for the second decade in a row?

Comment

Unless Pac can sleep May before 1/1/2020, the award goes to Nelo easily.

Comment

I'd go with Joshua, Usky or Crawford. Canelo's run is so tainted along with the beef it isn't even funny, too manufactured to call him the best of anything.

Comment

Canelo or Mayweather will win.

Comment

Working...
                  X