Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long do black eyes last?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uh, yeah, 6 months? I've never heard of that either.
    My last black eye took about 2 weeks to completely disappear.

Usually at the beginning they tell you to switch between icing it and using a hot compress, maybe at this point like Sufian said, use just a warm compress. Just like everyone else too, go get it checked out. Doesn't sound like the normal healing process of a black eye.

Comment

The most, two weeks, if really, really bad

Comment

It's your official badge of honor. You are boxing with all kinds of levels of different fighters. Wear it with pride and hold your head high...…..Rockin'
        Last edited by Rockin'; 08-22-2019, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          It's your official badge of honor. You are boxing with all kinds of levels of different fighters. Where it with pride and hold your head high...…..Rockin'
          Yeah, but for 6 months straight? Bruh, idk about that lol.
          Sounds like a problem of either taking continual hits to the same area or not healing properly.

Comment

It's been ten years.

Is it gone yet?

Comment

Originally posted by sterling View Post
              I was jus wondering ever since i broke my nose boxing given the situation i feel really stupid how i got my black eye but anyway ive had it for like 6 months now :S when will the dam thing go away? ive been told i could get cream for it bt no sure.
              Best thing to do is to rub some dirt on it, forget about it and just carry on...……… Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                It's been ten years.

Is it gone yet?
                Hahahahhaha

Comment

Wow why are people commenting on this thread after 10 years lol? my black eye went away everyone but thanks for the comments lol

Comment

Working...
                  X