No announcement yet.

anything related to al haymon and floyd is villified by the insecure

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    "yall been hatin on the pinoy"...who is ya'll?

do u think im black? ive posted my pic on here twice..im a white male from a new england suburb...and ive seen pac fight more than twice in person.....

spence/mikey was two top 10 p4p guys......i bet you didnt think loma/rigo was a mismatch though did you?!?! of course not

floyd/jmm was a "mismatch"...but pac/jmm at 147 was "jmm obvi on roids" right?!?! LOL

ive proven to you that haymon puts his top 147 guys in against each other...and hes done it time and time again...and hes not done

basically all of the fights i listed are better than any crawford 147 fight and thats just FACT....crawford keeps fighting scrubs

youre a pbc hater....you denied haymon makes his guys fight each other and i just showed you a bunch of them and another good fight he put on his network against brook....

lol@"what golo did"...golo did basically nothing...that fight was a fixed circus from the get go..look at brooks reaction when it gets stopped...hes like "i barely been hit"...lol....you guys fell for that whole circus from day one with the whole "eubank lost his pen and this was our only real option"...right down to brook getting his eye broken or whatever...the whole thing was a farce....

let me ask you this one question...and answer it honestly...although i dont think youre capable

if arum had spence, thurman, porter, pac, danny etc...do you think for one minute he wouldnt be making inhouse fight one after the other....do you think hed look in crawfords direction for a second? the honest, truthful, answer is "NO WAY IN HELL"....but when bob doesnt have much he cries wolf...and youre the sucker buying it
    Fcuk arum. And I dont buy sh.it i watch all of it for free. I could care less your color, but sexuality on the other hand is questionable. U support one promoter I dont support any. I love boxing, support fighters by going to many fights. Hell I donated money to dadashev's gofundme. You act like a shill on here, dont getbyour panties in a bunch when people respond negatively

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
      Fcuk arum. And I dont buy sh.it i watch all of it for free. I could care less your color, but sexuality on the other hand is questionable. U support one promoter I dont support any. I love boxing, support fighters by going to many fights. Hell I donated money to dadashev's gofundme. You act like a shill on here, dont getbyour panties in a bunch when people respond negatively
      here you go with the "sexuality" stuff..and the "bit.ch" namecalling...thats what dumb children resort to

and i dont support any "one" promoter...im simply defending one that is being unfairly bashed and im using facts and logic to do it...you are just being plain emotional...people that talk with emotions instead of logic are dumb children.....

i love boxing too...and haymon isnt doing anything wrong or anything any other promoter wouldnt do...im defending him against an emotional, baseless, attack....id do the same for someone else if i felt they were being unfairly criticized....

Comment

here you go with the "sexuality" stuff..and the "bit.ch" namecalling...thats what dumb children resort to

and i dont support any "one" promoter...im simply defending one that is being unfairly bashed and im using facts and logic to do it...you are just being plain emotional...people that talk with emotions instead of logic are dumb children.....

i love boxing too...and haymon isnt doing anything wrong or anything any other promoter wouldnt do...im defending him against an emotional, baseless, attack....id do the same for someone else if i felt they were being unfairly criticized....
        Cry me a fcukin river kid. U steadfastly ONLY defend pbc. It is what it is

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
          Cry me a fcukin river kid. U steadfastly ONLY defend pbc. It is what it is
          and you bash everything they do...how are you any different

you said they dont make their guys fight each other...i showed you they do....theyve put on far more entertaining WW fights than arum has in the last 5 years....and a bunch of stuff better than any crawford fight....

the wilder fight sold well...the spence/garcia fight sold well....yet u told me they were garbage and didnt belong on ppv

pbc is constantly attacked and without logic....attacks are based on insecurity and emotion....you dont have anything to back up claims...when i note the success of wilder/fury you pointed to a "robbery" which was never part of the discussion...because you had NOTHING and reacted on emotion

get a grip lil man(i can tell you are little by the way you talk and act)....if you arent actually small in stature most likely your peen is...and if that isnt also small you are short on respect in the real world....and you arent very long on intelligence i can tell you that..learn to regulate your emotions.....you have the emotional intelligence of a 5 year old girl

Comment

Great post. Green K. I don't even know who Haymon is. Just a name.

Comment

and you bash everything they do...how are you any different

you said they dont make their guys fight each other...i showed you they do....theyve put on far more entertaining WW fights than arum has in the last 5 years....and a bunch of stuff better than any crawford fight....

the wilder fight sold well...the spence/garcia fight sold well....yet u told me they were garbage and didnt belong on ppv

pbc is constantly attacked and without logic....attacks are based on insecurity and emotion....you dont have anything to back up claims...when i note the success of wilder/fury you pointed to a "robbery" which was never part of the discussion...because you had NOTHING and reacted on emotion

get a grip lil man(i can tell you are little by the way you talk and act)....if you arent actually small in stature most likely your peen is...and if that isnt also small you are short on respect in the real world....and you arent very long on intelligence i can tell you that..learn to regulate your emotions.....you have the emotional intelligence of a 5 year old girl
              Aww, lol whitey from the burbs got his tranny panties in a bunch. Maybe you and dlh can date eachother. Foh

Comment

Working...
              X