• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best you go back to signing in with your other account then lol

Comment

Yeah. Bye.

Comment

Grow a thicker skin, bro. This is the best boxing website.
        I'll green K you if you stick around!

Comment

Originally posted by Greg_Watson View Post
          i come to talk and share points of view and people calling me names and red k me???this website is rude and full of kkk supremacists im out thank you to the people who tryed to help **** the others who been *******s

bro, tell me which one of these assh0les told you we cared

Comment

Another STAX ON DECK alt pretending he's some euro bum or something. The intentional misspellings is noticeable.

He'll attack GGG after a few posts, watch.

Comment

I've considered to leave this place too, as my abilities are not appreciated enough here. That's also why I barely post anymore. But I'm sticking around until my fight predictions have come true.

Comment

Comment

LMFAO. This is how members who've been members for an eon feel, not just the guys with seven posts in three weeks.

You gotta have mental fortitude to roll on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
                    I've considered to leave this place too, as my abilities are not appreciated enough here. That's also why I barely post anymore. But I'm sticking around until my fight predictions have come true.
                    You've picked Glowacki over Usyk ! Have you even ever watched an Usyk fight ? I could boxing fans truthes on this site that would shatter their world.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                      Another STAX ON DECK alt pretending he's some euro bum or something. The intentional misspellings is noticeable.

He'll attack GGG after a few posts, watch.
                      pretty sure hes done an anti GGG thread already, might have been his first one

Comment

Working...
                      X