No announcement yet.

Russia; currently being investigated for Huge Doping Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FLYBOY View Post
    well, vitali klitschko did get caught for doping....
    Whoa those are some very serious accusations do you have any proof?

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
      Whoa those are some very serious accusations do you have any proof?
      Surprised you didnt know. Its a well known fact and discussed in his book.

Comment

Doesn't surprise me one bit. In a span of two years, Russia went from winning 17 medals in 2013 to only 4 in the world championships in 2015.

I've read too much to act like there isn't doping to this degree involved with them.

17 medals to 4. A huge dropoff in the midst of these allegations

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          Surprised you didnt know. Its a well known fact and discussed in his book.
          he took it not knowing what it was right?

vitali is too great of a man to do that.

Comment

The more I read, the worse it gets. Some sources saying Russia has to the end of the week to respond and that they may be banned from the Olympics.
            “it would be naive in the extreme to conclude that activities on the scale discovered could have occurred without the explicit or tacit approval of Russian governmental authorities.”

Comment

Originally posted by BTL View Post
              he took it not knowing what it was right?

vitali is too great of a man to do that.
              I think he knew. It was to heal an injury in the ams.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                Report says 2012 olympic gold and bronze medalist this dude won the gold Egor Mekhontsev anyone want to guess the other cheaters?
                Oh ****. Thats one of TR's top Olympic guys who hasn't got himself a title fight yet. Wonder how Bob handles this news.

Anyone know if this is some medal stripping ****? Have they stripped medals for dated PED info before?

Comment

Isn't this a track and field scandal?
                  Funny how people are trying to blame the boxers as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    The more I read, the worse it gets. Some sources saying Russia has to the end of the week to respond and that they may be banned from the Olympics.
                    “it would be naive in the extreme to conclude that activities on the scale discovered could have occurred without the explicit or tacit approval of Russian governmental authorities.”
                    Oh ****. Putin about to go to the Olympic HQ, unzip his pants, take a piss on the Olympic CEO's desk, then just rest his dick on the back of a chair & then ask "do we got a problem?" Putin don't f#cking play mfers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Oh ****. Thats one of TR's top Olympic guys who hasn't got himself a title fight yet. Wonder how Bob handles this news.

Anyone know if this is some medal stripping ****? Have they stripped medals for dated PED info before?
                      It said runners, didn't read anything about boxing or boxers.

Comment

Working...
                      X