Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As much as we're clowning Chaves jr. quitting.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FOnfara would TKO WARD!!!

Comment

I have no sympathy for him ; he has over fifty professional fights and keeps being treated like a prospect by promoters/networks and manager -- despite unprofessional conduct (for years) he is richly rewarded for half the effort that other men receive for the same risk.If anything boxing should rejoice not only for the purging of such disgraceful political manipulation to the sport but also that Julio Cesar Chavez Jr might finally stop exposing his life to dangers that he is obviously not equip to deal with in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
        not in lean tissue.
        Looked fit in there to me. More muscle mass than Fonfara.

Comment

$25K in fantasy salary cap. who would you draft?

Play now!

https://www.throwdownfantasy.com/gam.../5512cea2696c7

Comment

I give him props for fighting someone from his own weight division for once.

Comment

No sympathy here. Has he ever taken the sport seriously? Bob Arum was brilliant in guiding his career. Top Rank knew he was limited and had discipline issues. They guided him as carefully as possible.

This sport requires 100% dedication if you want longevity. The sad part is, he could have had a much better career if he would have dedicated himself.

Comment

Originally posted by General STRUGG View Post
                i really must give him props for atleast challenging himself and fight a dangerous fighter in Fonfara.

I hope this serve as wake up call to take the sports more seriously and fight at his own weight division.
                I would hardly call 160 his own weight division. He just made up a weight and still probably rehydrated like 10 15 pounds. It's hard for anyone to go through something like what Chavez Jr will after tonight. He is rightly going to get **** for it and if he didn't it would be a disservice to his honor. He can still come back and prove himself again.

Comment

Originally posted by General STRUGG View Post
                  i really must give him props for atleast challenging himself and fight a dangerous fighter in Fonfara.

I hope this serve as wake up call to take the sports more seriously and fight at his own weight division.
                  ha...HE DID FIGHT IN HIS OWN REAL WEIGHT DIVISION FOR THE FIRST TIME AND HE QUIT AFTER NINE !

Comment

Originally posted by TMTForever View Post
                    of course you would give chavez props, meanwhile you spam the baord for years about floyd being a ducker and coward..the irony of your words would leave a homeless man rich.
                    a) because floyd is a ducker and cherry picker
                    b) Atleast chavez challenges himself but floyd gets to have a calculated retirement to duck the whole welterweight division
                    c) i give floyd props for his 130-135 career.
                    d) This isnt a floyd thread

Comment

all of you guys who are talking bad of chavez jr. would be lined up fighting over who could be first for the simple possibility of an autograph or a photo if he was standing in front of you.

such posers.......... lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X