America’s Booty Obsession Is Another Symptom Of Social Decline

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• America’s Booty Obsession Is Another Symptom Of Social Decline

http://www.returnofkings.com/55524/a...social-decline
    Last edited by cupocity303; 03-17-2015, 09:36 AM.

Awesome post

Comment

that was actually a good read but I'm sorry I would rather date a 5 with a nice juicy booty than a 10 with no ass

Ass, Class And Status made me

Comment

90% percent of posters will scream racism though. Have no doubt about that.
        Last edited by krazyn8tive; 03-17-2015, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
          that was actually a good read but I'm sorry I would rather date a 5 with a nice juicy booty than a 10 with no ass

Ass, Class And Status made me
          This is my preferred, ideal ass:

Is that no ass to you?

Comment

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
            This is my preferred, ideal ass:

Is that no ass to you?
            it's an ass and I would without a doubt but not my first choice, I'm more of a Vida type of booty

Comment

or the Kim K booty the thong must disappear in between the butt cheeks

Comment

America is a culture of memes. Whatever is the pop-culture, that's what the majority will gravitate towards.

Seeing how it's the 'in' thing in America to emulate minority culture, the pop-culture is gonna be centered around whatever they do. So, big ass, ice chains, jordans etc.

African Americans and Latin Americans have always loved the curves. Because in ancient times, if a woman had weight and curves, it meant they were eating (food wasn't mass produced in ancient history). Which also meant they were likely well off and/or could have children.

That's just apart of these cultures, ingrained in these cultures. Now, the mass scale of obsessing over booty is just some dumb pop-culture bullsht portrayed by the media and the majority of the population in America follow because they are blind sheep with no idea of self.

Comment

"butt buffet for America's simpletons."

"America's burgeoning butt cult."

Comment

That might be the dumbest article I have read in a while. First off, ass vs boos is cultural. When you look at white societies, it's mostly boobs that are being ogled at.

White guys, tend to like girls that weight 100 lbs, and have DD boobs. He didn't seem to equate that with anything primal or even bizarre since women's bodies are just not made that way naturally. You need as much surgery to get that look, than the one Iggy Azelea or Nicky Minaj have gotten.

I mean all you have to do is hearken back to the mid 80's to see the hair bands and the models parading endlessly in their videos that fit that bill. Seems he has zero problem wit that.

Second, he inaccurately makes the claim that all these butts are flabby and fat. I suggest he check out the top instagramers and check out women like Jen Selter or Vida Guerra to see what a big, beautiful, in shape and firm ass is all about.

Women are going for health nowadays, it's not about size, but shape. Women are not apologetic for wanting curves, where as in years past, they had to be built like a 12 year old Filipino boy with giant boobs and bleach blonde hair to be attractive.

Basically he's a moron, doesn't like butts and doesn't get the attention from those beautifully voluptuous women he is stereotyping so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X