Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come Matthysse didn't get all the hate Broner got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would Lucas get hate for?

he acts liek a man in and out of the ring. PERIOD!

if you hate on that you a hater period.

When someone gives you absolutely no reason to hate them but you still hate them your a hater, If you give people a reason to hate you and they hate you and you cry about haters then your a hoe! SIMPLE

Comment

Originally posted by Khasekhemwy View Post
      So Broner moves up 2 divisions and loses a close fight and now he's a bum?

I love how Matthysse was supposed to destroy Garcia but ended up getting destroyed himself... then he barely survives against Molina and now he's back?

But Broner is a hype job because he is a 3 division champion at 23 years of age and had an off night??
      The question you ask in the title of your thread is idiotic at best. Broner didn't get hate from anyone, he got what he asked for by portraying himself the way he does publicly.

Matthysse lost to Garcia in a close fight and did not get destroyed. He then went on to redeem himself in a tough fight against a tough, power punching, and solid opponent in John Molina.

On the other hand...Broner got destroyed by Maidana, then proceeded to cry about it and moved down to fight at junior welterweight against Carlos Molina who is lightweight that has no punching power.

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
        Do you think Broner has been more successful than GGG?
        Before Maidana yes, after Maidana, no.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
          Before Maidana yes, after Maidana, no.
          Yeah, that logic right there. Unbelievable. Worthless poster.

Comment

I love how Matthysse was supposed to destroy Garcia but ended up getting destroyed himself... then he barely survives against Molina and now he's back?

But Broner is a hype job because he is a 3 division champion at 23 years of age and had an off night??
            Because boner is a freaking A hole that's why.

Comment

Boner acted too much like Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
                Yeah, that logic right there. Unbelievable. Worthless poster.
                I'm worth more than you on this site, Respect the two year boxingscene vet and Brush My Hair, you pole smoker.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                  I'm worth more than you on this site, Respect the two year boxingscene vet and Brush My Hair, you pole smoker.

Do everybody a huge favor and stop posting because I can feel my brain cells dying one by one when I read your dumb ass comments

Comment

The fight wasn't close. Maidana won 109-117, 109-115 & 110-115. Don't forget Maidana put Broner on his azz twice & put on an Oscar winning performance of being hurt in one of the later rounds trying to get Maidana disqualified which was a pussay move...maybe that's why people hate Broner so much. Like you said Danny "destroyed" Lucas, Maidana also "destroyed" Broner.

Now here are the scorecards for the Garcia-Matthysse fight: 114-112, 115-111 & 114-112 all in favour of Danny. Now compare the scorecards of these 2 fights & tell us which fight was "close"? Broner getting destroyed or Matthysse losing to Garcia?

You wanna know why Lucas doesn't get hated on? Coz unlike Danny Garcia...he doesn't make his opponents jump 3 weight classes to fight him..Lucas doesn't fight the 77th best guy 3 weight divisions below him.

You need to get your facts right...get real dude.

I suggest you start a thread asking why people hate on Broner, you'll get a lot of "real" reasons, most of the criticism will be constructive...

Comment

You really don't get it. Broner was hated long before he lost a fight. He is a classless, unfunny clown who trashes the hell out of other fighters an especially his opponents. He has no respect for others so he gets no respect. He brags way too much and does classless things outside the ring including racial slurs of other fighters. He would be just as hated if he had never lost a fight. Matthysse is what Broner should try to be and that is a class act who respect everyone including other fighters and conducts himself with dignity in and out of the ring. You don't seem to know what the word destroy means. Destroy is what Maidana did to Broner. Matthysse was ahead of Garcia on points half way through the fight. He suffered an eye injury and was knocked down and lost by a couple of points. That is not being destroyed. Destroyed is what would happen to Broner if he ever got the courage to fight Matthysse.

Comment

Working...
                      X