Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Algieri vs Matthysse make it happen!

Where does this go?

I say Matthysse by KO

I predicted Ruslan wrong but I'm straight and admitting I chose the wrong man and the right man won.

Now Algieri has the title and Matthysse wants one, Garcia won't fight him and when he does fight the timing will be wrong.
    Matthysse via KO
    80.00%
    Algieri via KO
    6.67%
    Matthysse via Decision
    0.00%
    Algieri via Decision
    13.33%

The poll is expired.

Marquez is #1 and Matts is #2. I see Marquez moving out of the way though. Going from one puncher to another probably isn't the best course of action for Algeri. He showed stamina and toughness tonight, which means Matts would have to be on his A-game.

Comment

Yeah true, but Matthysse is more than a glorified version of Rios though, Provo disappointed me tonight and showed no boxing skill whatsoever.

I think Matthysse can go in and land proper and hits considerably harder than Provo too

Comment

Marquez would KO Algieri in 4 rounds. I'd bet anything on it.

Comment

I got matts. By later today there will be a flood of Algieri avatars and sigs and claims of how they knew about him since preschool........doe

Comment

I've been saying for a long time that Provodnikov is very overrated, no idea what people see in him. I predicted Algieri would win this fight.

Matthysse would KO Algieri.

Comment

Lucas by K.O/TKO he is 10 times the fighter Ruslan is and does everything better and I mean everything.

Comment

Matts has longer arms and better stamina than Ruslan. He'll try to counter Algeri's jab too and has the reach to land, whether he'll have success remains to be seen.

Comment

I still think Matthysse vs Provodnikov is THE fight to make at 140.

Comment

Matthysse by Ko.. I just think Ruslan didn't attack Algieri enough more than Algieri's skill being superior to Provdnikov. Algieri is very beatable.

Comment

Working...
                    X