No announcement yet.

If Andre Ward is as bad as y'all make out he'll fight Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
    LOL Ward is no warrior, the guy is one of the biggest chickens in the sport. He wanted to fight a bum on HBO but they forced him into a fight with... Edwin Rodriguez who was an easy fight but a fight which he didn't want. SOG= Scared of Golovkin. Wars has no balls, no heart. Zero respect for him and Sergio.
    SOG - Scared Of Golovkin

Haha, so true.

Comment

Ward will around for another 5- 7 years. he will move up when he is ready

he's fought some tough competition and deserves a pay day against Triple G, Groves,, Chavez and a rematch with Froch

You cant expect the no2 p4p to fight for small money

Kovalev or any other light HW brings him no money

Ward needs to start thinking about his future revnue cuz boxing will not last forever. he deserves a pay day or 2

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        LOL Ward is no warrior, the guy is one of the biggest chickens in the sport. He wanted to fight a bum on HBO but they forced him into a fight with... Edwin Rodriguez who was an easy fight but a fight which he didn't want. SOG= Scared of Golovkin. Wars has no balls, no heart. Zero respect for him and Sergio.
        You know you can big up triple g without putting down Ward

A guy who fought Froch with one hand can never be called a chicken

Its sickening how you can put down a guy who has a good resume and dominates his opponents with so many insults

Comment

What will happen when the GGG n Kovalev hype are done like Matthysse n King Arthur???

Ward schools both of them, i see Stevenson as the bigges threat

Wait Ward hasnt even fought at 175 lol

Stevenson vs Kovalev is the fight to watch thats a toss up

Comment

He'll move up and dominate 175 when he does.

Comment

Didn't GGG's manager come out and say they basically not ready for Ward yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                You know, this guy "yeah dude he whoop on anyone from 160-200"

Time to put up or shut up

There are tests out there, will Ward test himself against a guy that he knows can knock him the **** out with ONE PUNCH

I predict Ward vs Bika 2 next
                Yes, Earl, ANYTHING to keep him away from Froch!

Comment

Ward will or could be an ATG. But he's wasting prime years. Kessler, Abraham, Froch, Bika were all either solid or real good wins. Dawson, he gets no credit from me for that win. Dawson was at a weight he hadn't been in like 6 years, and was a full weight class down from his weight. Had they even had a CW, it might be different. Rodriguez was a decent win at best, a decent one.

He needs to move up to 175 and start fighting Stevenson, Kovalev, Pascal/Bute, etc.

Comment

I am not a Ward fan. I don't like his mauling, wrestling, holding and hitting style with some illegal tactics that he gets away with in California. He has proven he is the best 168 pound fighter in the world and if he wants to stay at that weight and fight the best at that weight that is all he really has to do. I don't think he should lose his high pound for pound rating because he won't leave his natural weight class to fight bigger men. Ward is smart enough to know better than to fight the bigger Kovalev. Kovelev would knock Ward out and Ward could kiss his high pfp rating good by.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                      He'll move up and dominate 175 when he does.
                      This ^^^^^^.

Comment

Working...
                      X