Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook Smiles: I'll Be Too Good For Devon Alexander

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry UK fans, Kells going to get beat up by Alexander a lot worst than Jones the sparring partner did.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lou View Post
      Sorry UK fans, Kells going to get beat up by Alexander a lot worst than Jones the sparring partner did.
      Kell gassed out in the 2nd half of that fight and got a proper conditioning coach immediately after. He was schooling Jones for the first 6 rounds.

Anyways I can't wait for Devon to get knocked out. Their level of competition is similar at WW imo. Devon struggled badly at 140, losing or getting gift decisions against all the tough guys he faced in that weight class. He moved up to WW and fought a bloated Maidana who didn't have a trainer two weeks before the fight, and Bailey, a guy Kell Brook could have easily dispatched.

Comment

Originally posted by Achilles 2.0 View Post
        This should be a great fight. Alexander will be ready to prove that he is skilled as well as entertaining and Brook will come with the determination indicative of your 1st title shot. I have Alexander winning in 6 to 7 round shoot out with plenty of fireworks before Brook is stopped.
        firstly alexander is boring has no power to even trouble brook let alone stop him.

Comment

Alexander is nothing but a feather-fisted basic southpaw who gets props for losing fights. Hes never fought a legit welterweight. I don't care who he fought at 140, he lost and got a gift decision virtually everytime he faced somebody half decent.

Experience doesn't take away from the fact hes lost everytime hes stepped up. Who is his best win? I cba to Boxrec, a 140lb Maidana? Urangu? A 40yr old Bailey who throws 1 punch per round? A heavily faded Witter coming out a loss?

Suggest you go watch some more of Brook and see what he does to basic southpaws. Makes me laugh people go on about his skills as well, hes basic as fawk if you ask me. The only thing he does very well is take a punch.

Brook will beat him no problem.

Comment

Working...
          X