Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What a shame, Canelo is fighting a better fighter than Mayweather as an undercard!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a shame, Canelo is fighting a better fighter than Mayweather as an undercard!

What a gyp. A 154 Trout is more proven and a harder fight than Guerrero, Bradley, Khan or any 147 right now.

Mayweather should be fighting the toughest fight.

1 he is the "best fighter out there"
    2 Its his main event

I am Happy that Canelo took this fight, for once he is fightting somebody that has a legitimate chance. But common I want to see Mayweather fighting good fights!

Bradley has a better resume than Trout.......

But I agree, Trout-Canelo is a big fight.........IF IT HAPPENS, which I still have my doubts.

Comment

I knew this would happen. First people were saying Guerrero deserves the fight, he's more accomplished, beat the best opposition @ WW. Now that the fights supposedly happening, he doesn't deserve it? I don't get people in here.

Comment

Canelo vs Trout isn't signed yet, let's not get ahead of ourselves

Comment

Trout and Canelo should be the main event, cant wait for this fight! After this fight i probably skip the main event.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            Canelo vs Trout isn't signed yet, let's not get ahead of ourselves
            Did this guy just say that?? Team ginger said that they are waiting for Trout to sign & Floyd to guarantee.

Who here truly believes Trout would take his time to sign for this fight. Before the envelope is open Trout would have signed & returned.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazerjab View Post
              What a gyp. A 154 Trout is more proven and a harder fight than Guerrero, Bradley, Khan or any 147 right now.

2 Its his main event

I am Happy that Canelo took this fight, for once he is fightting somebody that has a legitimate chance. But common I want to see Mayweather fighting good fights!
              What a hypocrite, lmao!

Comment

OK. So who should he fight?

Comment

2 Its his main event

1st off none of these fights are set. 2nd, dont you have the Ghost in your avy? 3rd, how the hell is Trout more proven than the Ghost? Ghost resume is way better. 4th, Canelo hasnt put in a tenth of the work that Floyd has, isnt coming off a long layoff, didnt just go to jail, and is still fighting in his very 1st division. Its not comparable at all. Not only that but Floyd is supposed to be fighting the winner anyways in Sepetember so who cares?

Comment

2 Its his main event

NO NO NO! He is NOT the best fighter out there! Just NO!

Canelo vs Trout on Paper is a good match up! Canelo will beat Trout!

Guererro should NOT be underestimated. He mw a LW coming up. (Like Floyd likes them) But in know way should people think he is a pushover fighter. He fights bell to bell. IMO...i dont think Floyd will fight him. Im guessing he will duck that risk! Guerrero Floyd Will be a good fight! People give Floyd to much credit. That can take credit away from a good fighter! Make Floyd ordinary in your eyes you may see it a better fight. Just a thought.

Comment

Working...
                    X