No announcement yet.

WLADIMIR KLITSCKO V FLOYD MAYWEATHER, whos more skillful

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
    I didn't realise jab - jab - grab involved much skill?

The TS is a grade A jabroni whose thread shouldn't be taken seriously.

He keeps talking about how Floyd struggled with a 38 year old Mosley & a washed up ODLH & Cotto, yet somehow neglects his "superior skilled fighter" getting put on queer street by Sanders & Brewster.

I'm ashamed that you have Froch in your avi.
    But im not referring to wlad then, he easnt in his prime. Im refering to 2004 on wards wlad has been more impessive. Plus he has a better amateur background.

Facts are wlad gets hit less and has lost alot less rounds from 2004 onwards tan floyd in his last 3/4 fights..

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
      But im not referring to wlad then, he easnt in his prime. Im refering to 2004 on wards wlad has been more impessive. Plus he has a better amateur background.

Facts are wlad gets hit less and has lost alot less rounds from 2004 onwards tan floyd in his last 3/4 fights..
      Then you're an even bigger jabroni if you're not going to refer to Floyd in his prime then.

Idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
        Then you're an even bigger jabroni if you're not going to refer to Floyd in his prime then.

Idiot.
        i think wlad is more skillful than floyd...hadly a dodgy opinion since wlad as and will ave the best defence record of any heavyweight ever. Plus he has the most knockouts, and ko ration. Stats that floyd boring style can only dream of.

Plus floyd will lose soon, you can see the way hes getting clocked some young buck will catch him out.

You disagree, thats your opinion. But insulting me is not very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
          i think wlad is more skillful than floyd...hadly a dodgy opinion since wlad as and will ave the best defence record of any heavyweight ever. Plus he has the most knockouts, and ko ration. Stats that floyd boring style can only dream of.

Plus floyd will lose soon, you can see the way hes getting clocked some young buck will catch him out.

You disagree, thats your opinion. But insulting me is not very nice.
          Bravo for not responding to my actual point.

Yes he has the most knockouts but who is he knocking out?

The level of competition is on a whole other level. Floyd has fought the better competition. Simple.

Insulting you may not be very nice but I call it like I see it.

If you're an idiot jabroni troll posting rubbish then guess what...you're an idiot jabroni troll posting rubbish.

Comment

Working...
          X