No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto Praises Orlando Cruz For Coming Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
    you been making that point for 5 pages now I don't think he gets it. he just thinks he owned you or something. dunning krueger affect again on the board.
    He really is a blithering idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
      Lol QFT

This guy's dumb arguments can be summarized this way. Keep in mind he conceded that it's the actions of ****sexuals that are immoral, not necessarily their nature.

1. Anything that isn't a man and a woman procreating is unnatural (and somehow wrong)
      2. If everyone on Earth chose to be practicing ****sexuals, we'd go extinct
      3. Therefore, practicing ****sexuality is wrong.

Here's a simple way of illustrating how stupid that is:

1. Anything that isn't a man and a woman procreating is unnatural (and somehow wrong)
      2. If everyone on Earth chose to wear condoms during sex, we'd go extinct
      3. Therefore, practicing safe sex is wrong.

I rest my case: chaos is an imbecile.
      There you go again making an argument based on a false premise. When did I "concede" that it was only their actions that are wrong? Just because I said I don't care what they do behind closed doors doesn't mean I agree with it. You can masturbate in your own feces behind closed doors, that's your right, doesn't mean I agree with it. As usual you follow up with a flawed argument based on a false premise. You really aren't very good at this are you..

Comment

• As much as I love Cotto, he probably supports gay people because one day his eldest son will have to come out.

Comment

• Originally posted by chaos View Post
          There you go again making an argument based on a false premise. When did I "concede" that it was only their actions that are wrong? Just because I said I don't care what they do behind closed doors doesn't mean I agree with it. You can masturbate in your own feces behind closed doors, that's your right, doesn't mean I agree with it. As usual you follow up with a flawed argument based on a false premise. You really aren't very good at this are you..
          God you ****ing simpleton. You said that they may be born that way but they do not need to act on it. Even in this post, you for some reason deny you meant it's only their actions that are wrong, but then don't say anything to explain how someone born gay is somehow immoral for their nature. So which is it? Are they immoral for their nature, or their actions?

If you say it's their nature that is immoral, you're just a goddamned idiot. And you said before "pedophiles are born that way by they don't need to act on it" implying that its only the action of pedophilia that is wrong. Figure out what you're trying to argue. You're getting dumber by the minute.

And yes, if you say it's their actions that are wrong, the post you quoted of mine completely blows that **** out of the water. You said their actions are wrong because if everyone did them we'd go extinct. Now stop ignoring my point and trying to wriggle your way out of a b1tchslap.

You're confused. You don't realize how dumb your argument is, and can't realize that I'm not misrepresenting your words, you're just that stupid. Either that, or you know full well I've schooled you and just don't have the balls to admit it. The "f@g" this thread concerns has more balls than you.
          Last edited by samouraļ; 10-08-2012, 04:35 PM.

Comment

• mother of god.

Comment

God you ****ing simpleton. You said that they may be born that way but they do not need to act on it. Even in this post, you for some reason deny you meant it's only their actions that are wrong, but then don't say anything to explain how someone born gay is somehow immoral for their nature. So which is it? Are they immoral for their nature, or their actions?

If you say it's their nature that is immoral, you're just a goddamned idiot. And you said before "pedophiles are born that way by they don't need to act on it" implying that its only the action of pedophilia that is wrong. Figure out what you're trying to argue. You're getting dumber by the minute.

And yes, if you say it's their actions that are wrong, the post you quoted of mine completely blows that **** out of the water. You said their actions are wrong because if everyone did them we'd go extinct. Now stop ignoring my point and trying to wriggle your way out of a b1tchslap.

You're confused. You don't realize how dumb your argument is, and can't realize that I'm not misrepresenting your words, you're just that stupid. Either that, or you know full well I've schooled you and just don't have the balls to admit it. The "f@g" this thread concerns has more balls than you.
              Dude give it up the guy clearly does not understand what you're saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                Dude give it up the guy clearly does not understand what you're saying.
                Oh, I'm done. If I have to spell it out that clearly, it's over his potato-shaped head to begin with. I could have sworn I already realized that.

Comment

You're confused. You don't realize how dumb your argument is, and can't realize that I'm not misrepresenting you words, you're just that stupid. Either that, or you know full well I've schooled you and just don't have the balls to admit it. The "f@g" this thread concerns has more balls than you.
                  When I said that it was to address those who say "it's ok because they're born that way." That's a mistake many people make and that's why I use the paedophile example, because it's a clear way to show that even if it is nature that doesn't mean it's not an aberration. That's not the way people were meant to be. But, I've never said whether I believe it's nature or nurture, because it has nothing to do with this discussion. It's just what you buffoons think is an easy answer that will settle the argument but as I've proven, it's not. You know every time you think you have a point you just prove that you're a moron with no reading comprehension skills or ability for critical thought. You take the easy way out and lie about what I've said and then base your argument on that lie. It shows the weakness of your position when you have to lie and insult to further your argument.

Comment

• ****sexuality in men is completely normal. It's a normal part of the orientation spectrum.

Keep in mind, also, that men are highly sexed. If a man isn't oriented to men at all, he can still engage in ****sexual behavior due to his libido. This occurs if women are absent, such as in prison. The libido of men needs some outlet.

****sexuality is like hair growth - it's there and it happens. Deal with it.

Comment

• Chaos,

You accuse others of launching personal attacks on you but you are the one who is guilty of this. LOL. You have little, if any, credibility.

As I said in my earlier post to you, did your dad suddenly turn gay and cheesed you off? Your sons?

Also, are you one of these guys who likes to watch lesbians in adult **** movies? I've heard that a lot of "straight" guys enjoy watching lesbian scenes. LOL. Doesn't ****sexuality of the female kind offend you?

Comment

Working...
                      X