Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia will be a tougher fight then Maindna IMO.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Garcia will be a tougher fight then Maindna IMO.

Just been watching Garcia, i think khan will be in a tougher fight then Maidana, ppl seem to be under rating Garcia quite abit because of his Morales victory, although he looked kinda crappy in that fight he still bet him, where as maidana didnt IMO, also he managed to put morales down, something maidana couldnt do with flush shots. Im not saying he hits harder then maidana, but he has decent accuracy combined with good pop, add to that his counter punching style and it will definately be another tough hard fight for khan, IMO khan goes through some rough patches (like he nearly always does) and pulls out with a 8-4 type UD. Garcia will not look bad in defeat aswell and his stock will rise. Just my opinion.

Triangle theory does not work in boxing.

Garcia fought a much older, weaker, and slower fighter than Maidana. Morales last stand was against Maidana. He had nothing left by the time he fought Garcia and you could see it in his body.

Khan wins easily against Garcia and don't be surprise if he stops him.

Comment

nope.... not even

Comment

Well stylistically he probably will. Garcia is a boxer, Maidana is more of a brawler.

But Maidana packed a punch, I don't think Garcia hits too hard at the top level.

Comment

its not a triangle theory, im using morales as a measuring stick, Garcia clearly did a better job on him, if anything he was drained for the maidana fight considering he came in at the weight, where as for garcia he thought **** it and dropped the belt coming in at 144 or something.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Well stylistically he probably will. Garcia is a boxer, Maidana is more of a brawler.

But Maidana packed a punch, I don't think Garcia hits too hard at the top level.
            ye, i mean garcia has the speed to be able to counter khan when he is coming in, with made he got lucky with some uppercuta and an over hand right. Garcia has alot more to his game. He will probably be able to make khan miss alot aswell.

Comment

Garcia is a great opponent for Khan. He can box pretty well. I still see Khan winning this one.

Comment

I'm rooting for Garcia, Khan is crap!

Comment

thats a joke, garcia had trouble with morales who had nothing left, IMAGINE what Khan will do to this guy

Comment

Garcia is pretty strong. He has a little pop, and he's quicker than Maidana. Still no comparison. That random, errant miscalculated move or lucky punch will determine if Khan's vulnerable chin gets checked. As always.

Comment

Working...
                    X