Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you need running tips? Triggerhapppy can help you.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you need running tips? Triggerhapppy can help you.

I'm a regular running and I've ran a marathons, half marathons, and many small races. I've tons and tons I can probably help you with.

Here is a tip. A good pre run warm will make your run 10x better. This may look girly but it's very effective.

Do you need running tips? Triggerhapppy can help you.

I'm a regular running and I've ran a marathons, half marathons, and many small races. I've tons and tons I can probably help you with.

Here is a tip. A good pre run warm will make your run 10x better. This may look girly but it's very effective.

Comment

Originally posted by TriggerHapppy:) View Post

I'm sorry I made a double post. Post your questions here. Hopefully they will delete the other thread.

Comment

Hi there, I'm a keen runner too. I can't stress how good it is for boxing training.

Is this yourself in the warmup video or someone you know?

Comment

^i don't think that's him in the video haha..that bony girl does not look like a trigger happy notorious haitian

anyways, got a few questions i would appreciate an answer to..

1)what are things i should be paying attention to when im running? should i keep my chin tucked, teeth clenched, with eyes wide open looking up like when im in the ring?

2)should i land towards the ball of my feet, like on the inside area instead of the outside?

3)should i constantly be pushing myself to run a little faster than my body's natural slow jogging pace?

4)should i be making sure i shift my weight back and forth from left and right as i land on each side?

thanks ahead of time..
          Last edited by Journeyman; 12-16-2011, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugarj View Post
            Hi there, I'm a keen runner too. I can't stress how good it is for boxing training.

Is this yourself in the warmup video or someone you know?
            No, itS no me.

Comment

Originally posted by Journeyman View Post
              ^i don't think that's him in the video haha..that bony girl does not look like a trigger happy notorious haitian

anyways, got a few questions i would appreciate an answer to..

1)what are things i should be paying attention to when im running? should i keep my chin tucked, teeth clenched, with eyes wide open looking up like when im in the ring?

2)should i land towards the ball of my feet, like on the inside area instead of the outside?

3)should i constantly be pushing myself to run a little faster than my body's natural slow jogging pace?

4)should i be making sure i shift my weight back and forth from left and right as i land on each side?

thanks ahead of time..
              1) Pay attention to your breathing. Breathe through you nose only like in boxing. Your head, teeth, eyes, shoulders should all be relaxed and a straight line.

2) You want to land on your mid foot to take away shock from your heel.

3)This all depends on your goals. Try sprinting for 30 seconds during your runs until your body gets use to the speed

4)You want to shift your body forward in a nice smooth motion.

Comment

^thanks for that

Comment

i only run 30 minutes.

i never stretch. it is BORING. i never ever ever got an injury from not stretching. i mean ya sometimes my muscles are tight but you know what? i'm not in a marathon so who cares.

Comment

when it gets really cold do you cover your mouth to protect lung burn?

Comment

Working...
                    X