No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather's Adviser On The Attack: Fires at Bob Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    14 DAYS , what are you saying Manny should say no , ha ha Manny is fuked and Floyd has him where Pac must fight with nowhere to run but cheat city .
    If you dont believe Arum then I dont belive Floyd and Ellerbe. Both are are full of ****, especially Arum. But one thing is for sure, PBF doesnt want to fight Manny.

Comment

Your hero needs to sign a contract where he aint sucken them down or juicing up and then you can watch Floyd beat the hair of him .

Manny is a ducker if he dont fight Floyd , no doubts at all , 14 DAYS IS FAIR .
      sorry but Manny sure ain't my hero. But id rather watch a juicing wife cheater that actually FIGHTS than a tap dancing ***** who aint fought a real WW in his whole life.

Comment

of course they are all mayweathers website

Comment

I want to see what Pac's side has to say about this 14 day thing, thats not 2 people (1 that never talks Al Haymon) plus the federal judge saying Pac's side has been putting out false info.

Comment

Ellerbee: “I think it’s more than a fair compromise, particularly since, realistically, it’s not an issue that should be compromised on at all.”

What is this fat **** talking about? Realistically it shouldn't even have been an issue to begin with, seeing that the the NSAC does not require any testing beyond their standard tests.

Comment

Originally posted by Kok123 View Post
              If you dont believe Arum then I dont belive Floyd and Ellerbe. Both are are full of ****, especially Arum. But one thing is for sure, PBF doesnt want to fight Manny.
              I do believe Arum offered 24 days from 30 , Floyd had on the table in the middle 14 DAYS ol Bob forget to mention that , should he sign haha , its a very fair offer and the public sector will all know that , check the polls last I looked it was like 20 to 1 for 14 DAYS , Manny cant say no to this because its fair .

Comment

I do believe Arum offered 24 days from 30 , Floyd had on the table in the middle 14 DAYS ol Bob forget to mention that , should he sign haha , its a very fair offer and the public sector will all know that , check the polls last I looked it was like 20 to 1 for 14 DAYS , Manny cant say no to this because its fair .
                Burner, you should get Floyds nuts outa your mouth, you're looking like a ****.

Comment

I am just curious..how do you know people who's telling the truth here? "Privity" is the word....we're not all privy to these...so let's just wait and relax..this fight will get signed ..but not soon...

Comment

Originally posted by MOREBASS View Post
                    Ellerbee: “I think it’s more than a fair compromise, particularly since, realistically, it’s not an issue that should be compromised on at all.”

What is this fat **** talking about? Realistically it shouldn't even have been an issue to begin with, seeing that the the NSAC does not require any testing beyond their standard tests.
                    Man smell the roses , Floyd thinks he is juicing thats what its about , Floyd wants to fight him on a guaranteed level playing field , its not real hard to figure why we are were we are , and on this 14 DAYS being made public Manny is fuked , sign or be branded a cheat , 14 DAYS is very fair .,

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayRob View Post
                      Burner, you should get Floyds nuts outa your mouth, you're looking like a ****.
                      Different dude bud , but it shows you have no answer , the truth hurts dont it bud .

Comment

Working...
                      X