Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Long shot: Does anyone know how Hirouki Hisataka secured ANOTHER WBA fly title shot?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long shot: Does anyone know how Hirouki Hisataka secured ANOTHER WBA fly title shot?

Hisataka, 24 out of Osaka, Japan is scheduled to fight for the WBA Flyweight strap on the 26th against the new champion, veteran Denkaosan Kaovichit, out of Thailand.

This will be the second time in a year Hisataka has fought for the WBA strap. In July 08 he was oupointed by the tough Takefumi Sakata in a 12 round decision. No shame there perhaps.

But in his previous 4 fights, Hisataka was outboxed by Yishida for the "Interim Japaneese Flyweight Title", out-pointed by Kratingdaenggym for the "WBC Youth World Flyweight" title, out-pointed by 18-4 Wyndel Janiola, before winning a good decision against Hussein-Hussein in Tokyo(Hussein says he was robbed, i haven't seen it). After losing to Sakata for the title, Hisataka beat 7-4 Yuki Takashashi in a scheduled 8 rounder...which has earned him another title shot...against a man who knocked out a fighter that beat him in in his preiovus title shot (Sakata) in only two rounds!

In short, he's 2-4 in his last six and is getting a title shot.

I am gutted, personally, i'd hoped Kaovichit, being a bit of an oldster in terms of his division, might have chased some big fights.

Oh well.

Anyway, my quesiton is, does anyone know who the **** is promoting Hisataka? How is able to secure this second title shot after a series of ****ty results and a knockout of an "opponent", to put it kindly, last time out? The guy can't even win Japaneese/Youth titles. He shouldn't be fighting this fight.

http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php...1494&cat=boxer
    Last edited by McGrain; 05-11-2009, 09:35 AM.

pissflaps.

Comment

the Japanese offers alot of dough for a title shot.

Comment

A reply! Thanks...

Comment

Working...
        X