No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather charges upgraded: Threatened to "beat the ass" of sons

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
    Then Ive been coerced against many times, nothing to see here ladies and gentleman.
    So your father threatened you with violence if you left the house or called the police while he was in the act of assaulting your mother (basically using violence to try to hold you hostage)? If that was a daily occurrence in your house, then my condolences, if you still don't get it then you are really dense.

And there's plenty to see here, possibly 6 years (doubt he'll get that much though):

Nevada coercion law (NRS 207.190) makes it a crime to, with the purpose of making another act in a way they don’t have to, to use physical violence or threats of on that person, their family or possessions. Coercion is a misdemeanor when no physical force or immediate threat thereof is involved. But breaking Nevada coercion law becomes a category B felony if it is, with penalties of up to 6 years in prison and perhaps a $5,000 fine.
    Do you still not see how this has nothing to do with child-rearing techniques? What part do you not get?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
      So your father threatened you with violence if you left the house or called the police while he was in the act of assaulting your mother (basically using violence to try to hold you hostage)? If that was a daily occurrence in your house, then my condolences, if you still don't get it then you are really dense.

And there's plenty to see here, possibly 6 years (doubt he'll get that much though):

Do you still not see how this has nothing to do with child-rearing techniques? What part do you not get?
      The part I get is I dont really care and this happens daily.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
        I don't see anything wrong with threatening to beat your child's ass in all honesty. Plenty of times my dad boxed the taste out of my mouth.
        How many times did he do it while slapping your mom around?

Comment

Whippings kept me out of trouble.
          Didn't do much for your stupidity though.

I've heard that can never be cured though.

Comment

Whippings kept me out of trouble.
            You must've taken some vicious shots based on how stupid you are now.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
              I don't see anything wrong with threatening to beat your child's ass in all honesty. Plenty of times my dad boxed the taste out of my mouth.
              your a loser. i hope you never father any children

Comment

i love beating up my kids

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
                  How many times did he do it while slapping your mom around?
                  He never hit my mum, though if he was beating my brother and I went to call the popo I pretty sure he'd beat my ass too.

Comment

Wow Floyd apologist are sad sad group. They condone Floyd for his actions because it's normal for them to see their father beating up their mom and and it's ok to threatened your children if they coerce because that's part of discipline. I dunno what kind of world is that my sympathies goes to y'all. Birds on the same feather really flocks together. Sad.

Comment

Working...
                    X