Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any Black fans who think GGG won?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course not.

Comment

Originally posted by alkaline View Post
      Are there any Black fans who think GGG won?

I haven't come across any. I just see them complaining that Jacobs won.
      Freedom., when I score it I will let you know.

Comment

Doug Fischer. He's half black. We could think of Doug as a kind of tie-breaker. He thinks Golovkin won.

But he also thinks Kovalev beat Ward. I guess Doug is a racist after all.

But wait. Ward is half-white....so I'm confused......

Comment

Do I have to actually be black?

Or can we treat race the way SJWs do gender and I get my Rachel Dolezal/Shaun King on and identify as Black and then answer?

Comment

Uhhh, you must not look around. I had GGG winning 7-5.

Comment

Black fans seem to be a frequent target on here lately, but I can tell you there's maybe about 10 black posters left here. I have a lot of BS posters on my FB, black, white, puerto rican, pinoy, Mexican. I can confirm, there's very few black posters here, most stopped posting. Off the top of my head I can only name larry and therealpugilist, skills I know there's more. But I think the threads targeting black posters are way overblown. Most of the the posters people target as "black" posters aren't even black.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                Uhhh, you must not look around. I had GGG winning 7-5.
                How do I give a green K? (The profile picture girl's ass is amazing)

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Black fans seem to be a frequent target on here lately, but I can tell you there's maybe about 10 black posters left here. I have a lot of BS posters on my FB, black, white, puerto rican, pinoy, Mexican. I can confirm, there's very few black posters here, most stopped posting. Off the top of my head I can only name larry and therealpugilist, skills I know there's more. But I think the threads targeting black posters are way overblown. Most of the the posters people target as "black" posters aren't even black.
                  couldn't have said it better myself, I'm not black but I had Jacobs winning 8-4 or 7-5

Comment

It's amazing that freedom and others can tell a posters race by how they score a fight.

Maybe they should change the choices on medical forms to ask how you scored Manny vJmm 2 to determine if you are Asian or Mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by alkaline View Post
                      Larry, kigali, hanzgruber etc are definately black. You can usually tell with time.
                      Larry posted his pic and videos. Has either hanz or Kigali?

Comment

Working...
                      X