Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs Knows It's Not Next, But Wants Eventual Golovkin Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NYG View Post
    I guess that would work. Canelo is another small fighter so when GGG does win, it will be because he was too big and Canelo never really had a true shot to win, you know how the excuses go
    By NSB standards any active fighter can be classified into: exposed hype-job, one-dimensional, unproven, would get beat by floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
      By NSB standards any active fighter can be classified into: exposed hype-job, one-dimensional, unproven, would get beat by floyd.
      Lol yeah. According to some, Jacobs should have been a walk in the park, but it took big bad Canelo 9 to stop the killer Liam Smith lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Red-Cyclone View Post
        GGG is the new Floyd Mayweather, don't call Jacobs by his name, call him by his number!
        I think 37 can't really do anything about the result, 37 only has himself to blame
        Perfect !! #37 is mr Jacobs #

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
          dang jason you are desperately butthurt
          stop crying saltwater pac"turd"

Comment

Originally posted by arg_tincho View Post
            thats only because mayweather knew he could beat maidana easy in a rematch and that servedhim for not fighting pacquiao, khan, brook and all the people he was ducking. He fought maidana two times (a waist and im from argentina telling you that) then an old pacman and then...berto.
            So if anything mayweather has done recently applies, thats not good.
            mayweather is the oldest man in boxing who beat manny who was younger you ******ed bum lmfao.... So a 39 yar old floyd is prime but a 36 yr old manny isnt? Thats ******* logic right there

Comment

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
              you didn't care who won? Yeah you're real objective, the name calling proves that. You refer to one fighter by his name and then others with childish name calling. Billy ho sandals? Do you know how pathetic you look? And you talk about people being a "real man". Taking about a guys cum? Go write your number on a toilet wall instead of wasting your time commenting on a sport for actual men.
              stop crying you billy hoe sandals groupie....

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                I hope it does. I'm really not bashing GGG or Jacobs.

I'm fine with the fight. I thought it should have been an SD at least. A draw maybe? 114-113 the other way? 114-113 for Golovkin?

fair call

I am bashing Golovkin's clueless fanbase

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                  Perfect !! #37 is mr Jacobs #

hopefully that makes you less salty about #48

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
                    stop crying saltwater pac"turd"
                    HAHAH

Comment

so you guys think that Golovkin should not rematch Jacobs?

fine then, we will leave things how they are

with the best middleweight being 1 of 3 guys, and another potential in Saunders..... he simply cannot be discounted based on what you guys think anyway, considering Golovkin just arguably lost to Jacobs

1) so, forget using that word "undisputed"..... because that is out the window now

2) and forget referring to Golovkin as "the top middleweight"..... because that is out the window, and highly debatable

3) and forget using the "no controversy" excuse when attempting to justify Golovkin's fake record for WBA defences..... because not only did he defend an illegitimate title for 11 fights, it is debatable whether he beat Danny Jacobs

fine then, let's leave it there..... no rematch required

if Golovkin refuses to rematch Jacobs, then he has achieved absolutely NOTHING during his long SLOW career..... because his goal was to unify 160 and establish himself as the top middleweight..... so, FAIL !!

Comment

Working...
                      X