Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top 10 P4P Most Quoted Posters in Boxingscene - CompuPost

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-Kev- and therealpugilist need to pick it up. They're not making provocative enough posts which is why they're 9 and 10. Zaroku shows it's not about activity, it's about substance. He's been here since 2009 and only has around 4K posts. It's not far fetched to say, that because CompuPost started late last year, it's possible that Zaroku is quoted in almost every post he's made since CompuPost's inception.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      I literally have no life.

Here. A 100$ cheeseburger from McDonald's

https://m.imgur.com/a/zev3p

This is some sad shyt

Comment

There has been a new entrance in the list, and therealpugilist has just lost his #10 spot. The new entrance, ranked at #10 is Left Hook Tua.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
          to be fair I win p4p, Post ratio to quote ratio I got this won by a landslide.

My boxing knowledge and my way of delivering this boxing knowledge in text form intrigues members and promotes healthy boxing discussions.
          You don't have any boxing knowledge. If you equate "dick riding certain boxers" to "boxing knowledge" then yeah

Comment

Had this list been made a year ago Golovkin would of won. I don't know how many people i've seen quote his posts either to laugh at him or to ask if he's mentally challenged

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              You don't have any boxing knowledge. If you equate "dick riding certain boxers" to "boxing knowledge" then yeah
              I see you still salty from the schooling I gave you. Yous a palooka son, deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
                I see you still salty from the schooling I gave you. Yous a palooka son, deal with it.
                You couldn't school me if you were Erislandy Lara and I was Ishe Smith

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  So I saw my "quoted" statistics, and wondered if i'm on here too much. So I started observing for 5 minutes, posters with 1k+ post quotes and I have compiled a list of the top 10 most quoted posters on the forum.

These 10 posters will get quoted more than you pound for pound, meaning if your fingers were the same size and the keyboards were all the same. These posters make posts that attract members to reply to them, giving the site more traffic, luring lurkers to sign up, luring offline members to sign in. Without further a due, here is the top 10 P4P Most Quoted Posters list.
                  1. Dirk Diggler UK - 2,520
                  2. larryggg - 2,282
                  3. BrushMyHair! - 1,919
                  4. !WAR KOVALEV! - 1,547
                  5. HanzGruber - 1,539
                  6. LacedUp - 1,513
                  7. Zaroku - 1,463
                  8. Beercules - 1,411
                  9. PBP. - 1,365
                  10. -Kev- - 1,295

*This list will be updated monthly.
                  **If you have more quoted posts than a poster on this list, don't be afraid to speak up. You belong in the top 10 P4P Most Quoted, say something.
                  *** These numbers are according to CompuPost, which started late in Q4 of last year.
                  ****Admins please let us have some fun, no one is flaming in this thread. Keep the thread up in NSB since 8 out of 10 of these posters are NSB posters. Thank you.
                  Who has the most empty social calender awards lol

Comment

the ref aint telling randy shit about that elbow

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      So I saw my "quoted" statistics, and wondered if i'm on here too much. So I started observing for 5 minutes, posters with 1k+ post quotes and I have compiled a list of the top 10 most quoted posters on the forum.

These 10 posters will get quoted more than you pound for pound, meaning if your fingers were the same size and the keyboards were all the same. These posters make posts that attract members to reply to them, giving the site more traffic, luring lurkers to sign up, luring offline members to sign in. Without further a due, here is the top 10 P4P Most Quoted Posters list.
                      1. Dirk Diggler UK - 2,520
                      2. larryggg - 2,282
                      3. BrushMyHair! - 1,919
                      4. !WAR KOVALEV! - 1,547
                      5. HanzGruber - 1,539
                      6. LacedUp - 1,513
                      7. Zaroku - 1,463
                      8. Beercules - 1,411
                      9. PBP. - 1,365
                      10. -Kev- - 1,295

*This list will be updated monthly.
                      **If you have more quoted posts than a poster on this list, don't be afraid to speak up. You belong in the top 10 P4P Most Quoted, say something.
                      *** These numbers are according to CompuPost, which started late in Q4 of last year.
                      ****Admins please let us have some fun, no one is flaming in this thread. Keep the thread up in NSB since 8 out of 10 of these posters are NSB posters. Thank you.
                      P4P would mean that you have to divide thet total quotes to the total posts, generating a Quote/post ratio. Imagine someone has 50k posts, obviously that person has way more chances to appear in the top 10.
                      I only have 669 posts but I have been quoted 496 times it seems. Pretty good ratio. Shows how intelligent I am

Comment

Working...
                      X