No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Denies Fifth Pacquiao Fight, No Decision Yet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by puga View Post
    if you think pac's success was a result of careful match making then what do you think of marquez's who's only got one noteworthy win?..

tbh, marquez is pac's joe frazier to ali's....nothing more...
    The bold is ridiculous.

You have man-love for Pac, I understand.

Pac has many Fraziers, which is why he wont fight them.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      No problem with having a different opinion but cool it with the name calling bud. It's not necessary. We are not here to get any medals just discuss and have a few laughs. OK?

Everyone that I spoke to thought for the most part, Manny was in control and had Marquez in trouble to the point that one felt that Marquez may get knocked out. There was no point where I felt Marquez was in any control of this fight. Marquez made this one closer than it was because he got 2 points for that knock down but then Manny took control, knocked down Marquez and had him in real trouble. Marquez had trouble walking in the 5th round because of the punch he got. In the 6th it appeared as though he was having problems breathing from his nose and was on the defensive and getting hit with some good shots.

That KO came out of left field and nobody saw it coming. It was a real shocker.

The point was that Manny had a chance of beating Marquez so a 5th fight is still possible. If Marquez had won every round decisively and Manny looked completely out of it then there would be no point of a number 5.

I see #5 being the most anticipated fight ever. That in itself should point you to, we are not sure of how #5 will play out.

While it didn't end the way I wanted it, the fight was great. Marquez KO of Manny is classic stuff. This is what makes boxing a great sport. With one punch, the momentum can change dramatically.
      Then..... continue to live in hope.

The rest of us can CLEARLY see that Marquez has Pacquiao's number.

Pac had 4 chances to prove that he could beat Marquez, he failed !!

Comment

• Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
        The bold is ridiculous.

You have man-love for Pac, I understand.

Pac has many Fraziers, which is why he wont fight them.
        it's the truth....who else would you consider a "great win" on jmm's resume ?..salido , barrera, casamayor, gainer?..it's laughable..pac is jmm's ticket to relevance..harsh but it is what it is

Comment

floyd fans should stay out of this , your boy is a known ducker and an actual b1tch...f0cken **** too...
          Hey come on now.

Pastor Pacquiao would not hear you talking about another human being like that.

That man-love you got for Pacquiao..... spread some toward Mayweather

Comment

• Like a coward he's going to run away after his lucky KO. Lets just forget all 3 times he was begging Pac like a crybaby and he got it every time.

Comment

History will tell that pretty much all of Pacquiao's wins in the last 4-5 years with the exception of Marquez came as a result of selective matchmaking, superb timing, and manipulating advantages..... picking made-to-order guys who were not on top of their game, aside from the weight manipulations.

You may not have noticed, but plenty did..... which is why you guys should listen to boxing insiders who understand the game.
              Boxing insiders?? Like who?? You?? haha!
              This idiot gave 5 rounds to Bradley and he's talking about "understand the game". You look more and more stupid everytime you write. I'm telling you...just STFU and let it out.

Comment

• Pacquiao vs Marquez

Aside from all of the pac-dribble.....

History will show that there is only one clear victor from their rivalry.....

..... the last man standing.

Comment

floyd fans should stay out of this , your boy is a known ducker and an actual b1tch...f0cken **** too...
                  I agree so tell your boy to quit bringing him up

Comment

Who cares what they believed ?

Why didn't Pacquiao sign ?

LOL
                    He's a successful athlete and businessman. I'm pretty sure he's not making decisions based on what an idiot like you is expecting.

Comment

Neither scores were legitimate, so no point in quoting them to me.

If Marquez " lost " the 3rd officially, then Pacquiao lost to Bradley.

Marquez won the 3rd fight 8-4, it could have even been 9-3..... I had to try real hard to give Pac 4 rounds in that fight. And the rounds Marquez won were clear, whereas Manny looked lost at times. I had the Bradley closer at 7-5 or 8-4.

This is a ridiculous discussion, Marquez CLEARLY won that fight. I actually think he won the first 3 fights, but only the first 2 are debatable.

4-0
                      I don't care how you scored it, you're a Pac hating alt, it's pretty much your sole purpose on this board. You claimed there was no dispute about 3, and it was wider than Bradley. I just showed you that 1 is wrong, and 2 is a far fringe opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X