Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the greatest Latino fighter of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    very easily

oscar lost most of his big fights...
    oscar had more big fights beginning his career till the very end , durans resume iseasily outdone by gay azz oscar, lol, oscar is a ****in f@g but he accomplished more

Comment

Originally posted by Oxpi View Post
      Greatest - Julio Cesar Chavez

Most popular - Roberto Duran

Nah............Duran would have murdered Chavez at 135 or any other weight, same goes for sweet pea Whitaker and all the other great lightweight's

Comment

I was going to say I can't believe no one has mentioned Carlos Ortiz but I see he's got a few mentions on the last couple pages

Ortiz is definitely up there. To me, he's the greatest Rican fighter ever and up there with the best Latino fighters ever. His resume speaks for itself.

But to answer the question, it's Roberto Duran and that's very hard to argue against.

And at the notion of Oscar's resume being better than Monzon's

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
          oscar had more big fights beginning his career till the very end , durans resume iseasily outdone by gay azz oscar, lol, oscar is a ****in f@g but he accomplished more
          This is one of the most ridiculous posts I have read in a long time and that says something I'm not sure what your agenda is but Oscar has in no way shape or form accomplished more than Duran.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
            Are you being serious?

Comment

Chavez Sr.......

Comment

There is absolutely and positively no way you could rank Julio Cesar Chavez above Roberto Duran.

They are not in the same leauge.

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
                  Nah............Duran would have murdered Chavez at 135 or any other weight, same goes for sweet pea Whitaker and all the other great lightweight's
                  Interesting fight

Comment

Doo-ran. Accept no substitutes.

Comment

Ricardo Lopez, Roberto Duran, Carlos Monzon.. I really can't decide between those three.

Comment

Working...
                      X