No announcement yet.

won my 1st boxing match.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
    Then why you posting here then? You need us to pat you on the back or something? People post here with questions know what I mean? If you ain't going to shít, get off the shítter b.
    Don't need my back patted, I asked questions already within this topic and gotten answers that helped, if i ain't going to ****? you gonna have to repeat that again so it can be read more clearly cause I have no clue what you were trying to get at by that lol.

"If you ain't going to ****, get off the ****ter b."

^^^i feel some hostility lool

Also if you cared to read anything other then the video sentence, then you'd see I was asking other questions, and waiting to be corrected if what I was saying was incorrect like the 10+ fights if i could skip or i should just stay in.

lol
    Last edited by Ren28; 05-19-2018, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ren28 View Post
      Don't need my back patted, I asked questions already within this topic and gotten answers that helped, if i ain't going to ****? you gonna have to repeat that again so it can be read more clearly cause I have no clue what you were trying to get at by that lol.

"If you ain't going to ****, get off the ****ter b."

^^^i feel some hostility lool

Also if you cared to read anything other then the video sentence, then you'd see I was asking other questions, and waiting to be corrected if what I was saying was incorrect like the 10+ fights if i could skip or i should just stay in.

lol
      What's not clear? I thought it was precision clear. I read your OP and the last sentence of btw blah blah was a micron compared to the other content. Something following btw, is like P.S. (post-script) like a parting thing. I mean, look at your thread title, there is no question there it says "I won my first fight" see what I'm saying?

This is what I saw:
      1. Omg got a ko
      2. I was so gassed
      3. No video though
      4. Had to wear shoes
      5. I was nervous
      6. Sent OctRed a PM
      7. I fought novice
      8. Can I bypass novice

See what I'm sayin? Doesn't look like you came in with any question at all to be honest. You had 7 big points that all took precedent in your post and then hey can I not fight novice or whatever.

For any amateur fighter not to know about how novice and open class works is kind of suspect to me, like maybe you're full of shít suspect. Your AV is probably Anthony Joshua or something. We get a lot of wacko's coming through here.
      Last edited by McNulty; 05-19-2018, 06:03 PM.

Comment

What's not clear? I thought it was precision clear. I read your OP and the last sentence of btw blah blah was a micron compared to the other content. Something following btw, is like P.S. (post-script) like a parting thing. I mean, look at your thread title, there is no question there it says "I won my first fight" see what I'm saying?

This is what I saw:
        1. Omg got a ko
        2. I was so gassed
        3. No video though
        4. Had to wear shoes
        5. I was nervous
        6. Sent OctRed a PM
        7. I fought novice
        8. Can I bypass novice

See what I'm sayin? Doesn't look like you came in with any question at all to be honest. You had 7 big points that all took precedent in your post and then hey can I not fight novice or whatever.

For any amateur fighter not to know about how novice and open class works is kind of suspect to me, like maybe you're full of shít suspect. Your AV is probably Anthony Joshua or something. We get a lot of wacko's coming through here.
        Sounds like a personal problem.

Comment

This is what I saw:
          1. Omg got a ko
          2. I was so gassed
          3. No video though
          4. Had to wear shoes
          5. I was nervous
          6. Sent OctRed a PM
          7. I fought novice
          8. Can I bypass novice

McNuly rarely holds anything back - which is why he needs - THE BUNK

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
            McNuly rarely holds anything back - which is why he needs - THE BUNK
            too bad... it wasn't enough

Comment

too bad... it wasn't enough
              That's why he always needs the Bunk on his side. McNulty is nothing without the Bunk.

Comment

got a knock out round 1 in the first minute.

If it went on any longer though I would have gassed lol. Still need to actually get into true fighting shape.

I want to post videos but i dunno man, don't want people studying me lol.

I had to wear some street shoes, because I'm still searching for proper boxing shoes.

It's crazy how nervous I get before I had the match but when the 1st punch was thrown, nerves went out the window. Crazy how that works like that.

OctoberRed. I need some advice, I shot you a direct msg.

btw, this wasn't open either it was Junior Open. I need like 10+ fights to be considered open and actually capable of fighting anybody so I'm stuck in this until i get over the proper amount. Dunno if I can just skip that? but probably not wise.
                Welcome to the sport man. You can now say that you’re a “fighter”.

You’re not junior open. You’re a Novice. You can turn open whenever you want. But most people get in their 10 fights.

Comment

For any amateur fighter not to know about how novice and open class works is kind of suspect to me, like maybe you're full of shít suspect.
                  Absolutely I can agree with this.

Comment

got a knock out round 1 in the first minute.

If it went on any longer though I would have gassed lol. Still need to actually get into true fighting shape.

I want to post videos but i dunno man, don't want people studying me lol.

I had to wear some street shoes, because I'm still searching for proper boxing shoes.

It's crazy how nervous I get before I had the match but when the 1st punch was thrown, nerves went out the window. Crazy how that works like that.

OctoberRed. I need some advice, I shot you a direct msg.

btw, this wasn't open either it was Junior Open. I need like 10+ fights to be considered open and actually capable of fighting anybody so I'm stuck in this until i get over the proper amount. Dunno if I can just skip that? but probably not wise.
                    Congrats on your first win, mine happened just like yours did, but that was way back in the day. Train hard, fight even harder and you should do well with the ams. What?..... no video?

Comment

Fine, my next fight is in a month. I'll post that.

Also even if you know the answer to something and you've been told this information, you always ask the same question somewhere else to see if you get different answers to the same question.

Boxing is full of ****, and snakes so i''m testing the waters.

I do the same with my vehicle. I take it to multiple dealerships just to see if i'm not being bull****ted.
                      Last edited by Ren28; 05-24-2018, 01:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X