Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what point did you learn that a lot of normal people are ******s?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At what point did you learn that a lot of normal people are ******s?

For me it was when I started working at a restaurant.

This is a touchy subject. I think some people are just anxious around judgemental people, so the judgemental people automatically judge them to be ******s.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
      For me it was when I started working at a restaurant.
      For me I would say the blogs that carry news daily entertainment like news. Whoa! I had no clue people could think in such a low manner, every single time they type.

Once I read the daily news, I simply skip the comment sections.

Comment

Hmmmmm. Yeah, when I started working for my aunt at her bar as a server in high school

Then again in the Marines, a lot of dumb mother****ers. Usually sailors actually.

Comment

I had my first job working at a Jack in the Box, a lot of stupid mofos out there of all races. Although I never did anything with the food, my coworker sure didn't give a damn. He would sometimes reach inside either the front or back of his pants and prepare the food for people that were rude or disrespectful towards us. He said he's just adding a little flavor to the food for special customers.

Word of advice: Never disrespect the people that are serving your food.

Comment

The sixth grade.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
              I had my first job working at a Jack in the Box, a lot of stupid mofos out there of all races. Although I never did anything with the food, my coworker sure didn't give a damn. He would sometimes reach inside either the front or back of his pants and prepare the food for people that were rude or disrespectful towards us. He said he's just adding a little flavor to the food for special customers.

Word of advice: Never disrespect the people that are serving your food.
              Lol disgusting. Exactly why I dont get attitudes if my order is incorrect, makes a ninja wanna throw up

Comment

I wonder if anyone ever got sick from a server messing with their food. If they do, they could track it back to its origin and probably get the server fired and possibly cause a lawsuit. Just saying.

Comment

But yeah, spend a fay or two working retail and food service and realize that really f***in fast. That or just you know, ass holes.

Comment

for me, the same time social media became a thing

most rich people are ******ed.

that sheltered life stunts them mentally. rapes them of common sense. gives them a warped view of real life.

Comment

Working...
                    X