Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Any Sanctioning Body Defended A Drug Cheat Before Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
    that's like getting nailed for DUI on friday then blowing a 0.0 on the court date and claiming innocence. LMAO

these people simply do not have brains.
    I was going to add to your example, but it's just perfect.

carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      that's the part thats most troubling, is that he's being told to shut up and stop complaining
      Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
      Honestly, GGG should do the right thing for himself and just walk away from this oppression. He has to fight a dude with juice pouring out of his tear ducts with bricks in his gloves and the judges/refs on his side.

at 36 yrs old, just walk away with you millions man.
      Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Very troubling. Even fans are doing it.

Boxings "cash cow" "Ca$hnelo" (corny nickname) "super star" just tested positive for a banned substance, yet his opponent is supposed to be quiet?!

Amazing.
      Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
      That is a sad commentary.
      And this is all happening before the evidence has even been investigated. So how much confidence can GGG or anybody else have that it's going to be a genuine investigation? None at all, I would say.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        And this is all happening before the evidence has even been investigated. So how much confidence can GGG or anybody else have that it's going to be a genuine investigation? None at all, I would say.
        "I hate you Golovkin "

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          twice*

and fans be like "yeah, but he stopped taking it, and then he tested negative, so it's fine"
          Or else it's .. but he never failed a test before, so how can he be cheating now?

I swear, there is no-one on earth as dumb as a dumb boxing fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            "I hate you Golovkin "

Comment

the same wbc that canelo wanted nothing to do with not too long ago.

Comment

Sulaiman and his minions are corruption and destroying boxing. We can only watch.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                  the same wbc that canelo wanted nothing to do with not too long ago.

Sulaiman learned to suck dick and play ball.

so now Sulaiman turns on their WBC champ in a moment's notice.

Sulaiman is a weasel.

Comment

It’s unreal really. Sillyman has absolutely no integrity. Disgraceful. They are basically putting an insane amount of pressure in the NSAC to clear cheatnelo. All we can hope for is that the investigation report becomes public so we can hear what experts have to say.

Comment

Think about it, he kissed this mans ass for a year and a half to start back getting that sanctioning money and now this happens...His agenda is clear man, why even act dumbfounded?

Comment

Working...
                      X