No announcement yet.

This is why I never swerve for animals. I'd rather kill them than kill myself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
    Driving in romania I've ran over a dog, almost hit another car, later a grandma in the crosswalk (avoided both by crazy swerving a tiny Celica), and I've seen a friend completely total his car trying to swerve to avoid a dog.
    Thankfully all three friends were okay...
    Driving in California, I almost ran over a hipster.

It's too bad I missed. He was lucky I wasn't sober and couldn't drive straight into him like I wanted to.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
      It's trash compared to life here..... exactly what you would expect from a 2nd world country.

but I honestly love it far more.
      What were some positives?

Comment

Originally posted by ea22 View Post
        Not just on the goats, guy who runs the people over is a ****ing idiot.
        Exactly. Goats long gone by then and it was your typical fender bender accident scene. Like his goal was to hit as many people as he could

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          Driving in California, I almost ran over a hipster.

It's too bad I missed. He was lucky I wasn't sober and couldn't drive straight into him like I wanted to.

Comment

is it wrong to say that asians have limited vision with their eyes? serious question...

those row of trucks had their lights on emergency blinking and the trucker was coherent in view being halfway in two lanes.... he chose to go left instead of right... those third world countries need to learn to use their sideview mirrors...

Comment

truck driver didnt even bother to honk. truck horns are loud

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
                is it wrong to say that asians have limited vision with their eyes? serious question...

those row of trucks had their lights on emergency blinking and the trucker was coherent in view being halfway in two lanes.... he chose to go left instead of right... those third world countries need to learn to use their sideview mirrors...
                Those trucks can't stop on a dime.

The driver was probably responsible for speeding or something.

Comment

I took out a family of ducks with no regrets on a rainy ass night driving on I5. I got enough sense this video right here might possibly happen

Comment

Working...
                  X