Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You gonna make them stand for the anthem? I though this was America! Land of the free

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] You gonna make them stand for the anthem? I though this was America! Land of the free

make em drop to their knees!

or give em a rope!

tell em pick their side!

Comment

Look at that black guy's in the centre upperbody and then look at his legs. Damn.

He looks like his fellow Alabamian, Deontay Wilder, but at least he has an excuse.

I'm going straight to hell.

Comment

Anthem was written by a slave owner so exactly who's FREEDOM were THEY fighting for???

It's played by sports because the song represents war.....they also MAKE you pledge at school....why?

Why don't they just get rid of the song all together? We the people don't need it plus it's wack. They should play some 50 cent before a game!

Comment

they would if they could

Comment

with every one of these ''im protesting for the oppressed peoples of the world..JUST NOW BECAUSE ITS THE LATEST TREND'' threads, i have to ask....

what took these fake assed SJWs SO LONG

just because a jilted qb got all pouty on the bench and claimed it was for ''a cause'' (a cauise he NEVER mentioned when he was a starter), sheeple are losing their minds

can the fad survive the nfl off season

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              Anthem was written by a slave owner so exactly who's FREEDOM were THEY fighting for???

It's played by sports because the song represents war.....they also MAKE you pledge at school....why?

Why don't they just get rid of the song all together? We the people don't need it plus it's wack. They should play some 50 cent before a game!
              prior to krappynecks fake protest, i highly doubt the anthem's origin ever crossed your mind.

NOW its an issue....

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                prior to krappynecks fake protest, i highly doubt the anthem's origin ever crossed your mind.

NOW its an issue....
                As a kid at school we used to complain about pledging every morning, we all hated it & felt like it was a command....I learned about the facts before Collin did his protest. Props to him. The only people that have a problem seem to be the racist people. Do you stand at home when they play the damn song? Didn't think so. At the stadium do people stop while on line getting a drink or something to stand & plegde? Didn't think so. Do they stop at the rest room door to pledge? Didn't think so. So Collin does it & now its a problem? So what's MORE IMPORTANT, not pledging or cops killing people & getting away with it?

Comment

if you can stand, you will stand.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    if you can stand, you will stand.
                    Nothing big brother-y about that

Might as well add pins to our clothing like North Korean soldiers so we are always keeping our head up in respect for our great country

Comment

Working...
                    X