Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Lomachenko, Linares - Face To Face, Ready For MSG War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Lomachenko, Linares - Face To Face, Ready For MSG War

Lomachenko, Linares Weigh-In Photos Gallery - Lomachenko, who captured world titles at featherweight and super featherweight, moves up to 135-pounds in his pursuit to capture a third divisional belt as he challenge Linares for his WBA lightweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ok Linares doesn't look as drained as I thought he would.

This is going to be GOOD!

Comment

Its not that clear here but if you saw the espn broadcast from your hd tv Linares shoulders, body, and whole back was full of zits, looked nasty.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
        Its not that clear here but if you saw the espn broadcast from your hd tv Linares shoulders, body, and whole back was full of zits, looked nasty.
        I was gonna say, Jorge looks like he’s got chicken pox. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          I was gonna say, Jorge looks like he’s got chicken pox. Lol
          He could be on that special meat diet from golden boy lol.

Comment

Linares is a bum. Crazy how folks are trying to pump him up to make Lomachencko look good.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
              He could be on that special meat diet from golden boy lol.
              Lol Wouldn’t surprise me. Nothing with regards to PEDs in sports surprises me anymore. That said, zits on the body of a grown man are a classic sign of steroid use. Haha

Comment

Is Linares on the same stuff that Cuadras and the other's use? The same juice that provide big stamina bonus and big backne count, the thing is that this paid atheletes if they are not on something should go to a dermatologist, a 30yr person with the acne of a teenager with skin problems.

Comment

What the hell is all over Linares body?

Doesn't look like PED's to me as he has it all over and not just his back area.

Comment

Linares got knocked out by bums, so Loma should win.

Comment

Working...
                    X