Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For my Cuban, Puerto Rican, Dominican, Haitian. All,y'all ppl ..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Forgive me if I expect you to understand Spanish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blUSVALW_Z4
    theirs more and more everyday who dont know spanish.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      theirs more and more everyday who dont know spanish.
      It's so sad...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        It's so sad...
        I have a homie who trips me the **** out, his mom and dad speak spanish and thats all that is spoken in his house growing up cause he dad dont really know english but homeboy doesnt speak spanish but he understands it just cant really speak it lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          I have a homie who trips me the **** out, his mom and dad speak spanish and thats all that is spoken in his house growing up cause he dad dont really know english but homeboy doesnt speak spanish but he understands it just cant really speak it lmfao.
          I grew up in a house where people spoke Calabrian, which is a f'd up dialect of Italian. No one else in Italy can understand a Calabrian when they speak. So it wasn't "Italian" that they spoke. They older people spoke in Calabrian when they didn't want the kids to understand what they were saying. When I learned Italian in college I spoke some Calabrian to my teacher, who was from Rome, and she said "That is not Italian. Do not speak those words to me again".

So there is an excuse for kids not to speak Spanish if their elders spoke it at home. First of all, it's most likely not "proper" Spanish but a dialect. Second, the older people want to speak and not be understood.

Comment

Working...
          X