No announcement yet.

I'm going to make it real simple to the Wilder fans since y'all are dumb

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    If we don't know anything about boxing, it should be very easy to disprove our position. But you can't, so you hide behind memes.

Please list for us all of the fighters that would be the betting favorite over Wilder. It's a very very short list.
    I was disputing your claim that Wilder and Joshua are the two best fighters in the world right now. That's laughable. Uncle Roger's saying fits well here.

P4P they aren't even in the top 10 right now. One isn't that skilled (Wilder) and the other is a mummy.

If you are only talking about the heavyweight division, then that's different. My bad. Unless your phrasing was off on purpose.
    Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 11-04-2017, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
      Joshua vs Takam

75,000 tickets sold, probably 800k ppv sold

Takam Purse $2,000,000

Joshua vs Wilder

90,000 tickets sold, probably 1.1m ppv sold?

Wilder desired purse $15,000,000?

Joshua vs Haye or Fury

90,000 tickets sold 1.4m+ ppv sold?

Desired purses, $7 - 8,000,000?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is that registering?
      No. We need to see the fight armchair. We don't need a ****en coward ass armchair fanatic posting B.S because they're scared to see their fighter lose. And whotf named you Earl? Ayo Earl, lmao.

Comment

Not a Wilder fan. I just want Joshua to man up and quit ducking.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          now we are talking about what we believe? just a couple minutes ago you were mr fact with your cute lil rankings and everything. now its mr. opinion? that was a quick turn around. i was just trying to operate in your world of facts and i was able to disprove your claims. sorry i destroyed your world. it was a nice lil bubble you lived in where wilder was the best. even had air conditioning from wilders windmills

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
            They have to negotiate the fight first..

secondly why do you care what either is paid

It really seems like A lot of Joshua fans literally do not want the Wilder fight period
            Larry, you have been around long enough to know how boxing works. You know when floyd was around certain fights got delayed or didnt happen because they didnt make financial sense.

I want to see this fight happen but theres things deontay could do to help make it happen and he isnt doing that by holding out for a psy amount that just isnt going to happen.

Comment

How terrible must Lou DiBella every time Wilder tweets AJ or Hearn directly? I know Haymon lurks in the shadows but this guy is the face.....

I guess it is worth the absolute shoeing his ego is taking for when the offer from Matchroom actually does come in. Still though. DiBella is a pro. Must hurt.

Comment

You care about PPV's and purses. I care about the best fighters fighting the other best fighters. Guess that just makes me a boxing fan and you an accountant.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                  Larry, you have been around long enough to know how boxing works. You know when floyd was around certain fights got delayed or didnt happen because they didnt make financial sense.

I want to see this fight happen but theres things deontay could do to help make it happen and he isnt doing that by holding out for a psy amount that just isnt going to happen.
                  when did he make a money demand?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                    I was disputing your claim that Wilder and Joshua are the two best fighters in the world right now. That's laughable.
                    Then name the fighters that would beat them.

Comment

Working...
                    X