Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the most y'all ever dropped on sporting event tickets?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spent about $225 or 250 a couple of times.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      I just dropped $440 on some damn football tickets. Michigan/Florida at AT&T Stadium (home of the Dallas Cowboys). The f**king tickets were actually like $360 but those f@ggot b*tches at Stubhub got my ass for $80 on "fees". Jeezus, man. I'm already getting bent over and f**king raped for the seats, then while I'm picking myself off the ground and cleaning myself you're gonna pull my ass back and stick it in a few more times? Lol, whatever. They're close to the 50 yard line -- I'd say about the 30-ish yard line actually. 4 rows back from the field. Homie and I are both going. We're both lifelong Michigan fans.

These are the most expensive sporting event tickets I've ever gotten so far. I should've waited til like the day of. They say you can get some insane deals if you wait it out. But whatever f**k it.

What's the most y'all have spent on tickets (to whatever, concerts, sporting events, etc.)?
      Dam, didn't even realize they charge that much for college games. Sounds like good seats at least

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        Dam, didn't even realize they charge that much for college games.
        Yeah but you got the Jerry Jones factor in this one. That motherf**ker would charge his own mom $100 to park at that place. I went to the Cotton Bowl last year there and my sister bought a margarita...that **** cost $16 bucks

Comment

Was in Germany in 2006 for the WC and got a package deal for several games. Spent like 700 bucks.
          Craziest money I've ever spent on for a live sporting event, but it was the WC.

Comment

I really wanted to test out the whole wait until the very last second theory, where tickets are supposedly sold at extreme discounts as the secondary sellers start to panic realizing that they may lose the tickets for nothing. But my thinking was what if all the lower level seats were purchased by then by people who actually want to go to the game, and then all we're left with is upper level tickets? I wanted something pretty close to the field and I just wasn't ready for that risk of waiting it out until the very last second.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              What kind of seats does $340 get you for an NFL game like that?
              On the third market..

Lower level corner endzone.. closer to the top of lower level..

Probably $100+ Face value, plus $75 or so for ticket broker, plus $79 fee from website.. for a total of 340..

****ed up thing is that a day after I bought them, the ticket broker called me and gave me their direct line so I could order next time straight from them and not pay the website surcharge, I guess they have tickets for everything in Green Bay.. bad part is that I'm not from there nor will I ever attend another event of up there. Me and my boys go every year to a different stadium week 1.. this year just happens to be Green Bay. But nice to know after the fact that I got a ticket hookup in GB.

Ok seats, we basically have the view straight down the sideline

I honestly think nosebleed at midfield is much better view.. but these were all that I could find

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Me and my boys go every year to a different stadium week 1..
                That's bad ass.

Comment

Spent an entire year savings of 5$ on c0ckfight.. had to struggle to get through the rest of the year..

Oh and obviously the BBC won..

Comment

1200 a pop for mayweather - canelo. i'm a floyd hater, doe

Comment

Working...
                    X