No announcement yet.

Working a job is stupid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by larryx... View Post
    Lets say you unload trucks, you get $10 an hour and unload 4 trucks in 6 hours..you just made $60 damn dollars while the company made hundreds of thousands off of your work alone..Thats just stupid and makes no sense at all
    If you are single and nobody is depending on you I agree. If however you have a family to support you do all you can to provide for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
      Robots can't do everything. And when they fail......

If no one went to work, society collapses
      actually robots can do everything. i think amazon already has self driving trucks lol. sht cashiers are no longer needed anywhere

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        There are two kinds of people in life, pimps and hoes.

We have to decide what we want to be in life.

Truth is most of us are hoes, but try to act like pimps when we log on to boxingscene.
        Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        I hate to correct anyone one. But, I've actually pimped wanna be pimps.. Without a mo ****ing doubt I'll chin check snoop, M&M (maricon) Dre, track punk... Etc..

I can't vouch for dudes I've ner-ver encountered...

Ask them how much real time, cases they caught and beat...

Why don't no super og rap star step to me? I'll break bread with Quik, macaframalama with X. I'm stupid, but I'm dealing with a lot of lyric rhyming lil bish azz tricks like snoop who got pay the LBC to get street fredvcred.. I know homies who caught cases rear will chin check him from beyond prison bars....hell confess to it once we drop actual paper. Court cases..,**** most you all lil putos in Swahili

I know I'm dealing with a super fairy fly azz fake mo ****er that lill Lillianana so called hard "core real" mo ****ing gangsters worship..

Is y'all sick with the Divk, or been dropped on y'all mo****ing heads? I'm fixing to nut on a few of y'all mo****ers.., my Heina is begging me to stop exposing real game..,

PM my privately... Let's keeps it real.. Just keep it real.

Originally posted by Furn View Post
        Absolutely! The system is set up to exploit workers.

The system is set up to exploit people with this ridiculous idea that in a 1st world country working hard is some kind of virtue and not just stupid.
        Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
        Many people are underpaid in society, and they perhaps do more work than the people making a fortune (their bosses). I mean, who's working more here: The guy ordering items for his businesses who actually has others do it for him, or the guy unloading trucks in receiving?
        Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Minimum wage workers are basically modern day slaves if you think about it.
        Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
        It used to be known as 'wage slavery' for a reason, man. For some reason the term fell outta fashion, but it's the same as it ever was.
        yes, the real purpose of the industrial revolution was to get rid highly skilled workers who could charge high prices for their products / skills. now most labor / manufacturing jobs are repetitive and extremely low skilled. we are slaves

Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post
        Newsflash: The life of a primitive hunter-gatherer is a lot harder than that of a wage employee in modern civilization. Either way you got to work for your bread, but this notion that things would be so much easier by rejecting modern employment is just misguided.
        if we had to hunt for our food there wouldn't be 7 billion people on earth

Originally posted by Furn View Post
        Maybe in the 50s you had to work but with modern technology people shouldn't have to work more than a couple of short days a week to
        live a good lifestyle.

Unfortunately we've allowed the rich to take all the benefits of modern advancement for themselves and then some under the guise of capitalism.
        Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        Yeah that's the thing about supply-demand. If there are a lot of people that can do what you do for less, your boss may not have the incentive to increase your pay much. Even in situations in which they could afford to do so.
        Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        I agree with you especially on the last part but the rat race is too real. You bust your ass off for a company who would easily replace you in a second only to be making enough for bills/payments and the occasional vacation and hardly have a life. A lot of it also comes with everybody trying to keep up with the Jones and realizing you've been complacent for so many years.
        Originally posted by 4truth;20395464[B
        ]My life is stress free compared to the owner of the company I work for. He's a rich bastard but he works 12-13 hours,[/B] takes a handful of pills every day and will probably die young.

I'm not rich but I have time for my family and overall I feel pretty good without any prescription drugs.
        i've had my own business, i had to work a lot of hours for free so i didn't have to pay someone

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
        Oh Larry.... When will you ever learn?

The company takes the reward AND the risk. Capitalism buddy... If the company goes under, the owner(s) lose everything...

You just go get another job.

Understand?
        Originally posted by Bandman View Post
        actually robots can do everything. i think amazon already has self driving trucks lol. sht cashiers are no longer needed anywhere
        its getting scary with the robots, they can do almost anything. japan even has a robot whorehouse

Comment

• Originally posted by Bandman View Post
          Let me know when robots take over. I don't want to miss it.

Comment

• Bask to my Hebrew studies. Next time call me out for proper on line putos **** off

Comment

• Look. I know guys who want to replace themselves with robots.

I love Robbie the robot and my mother was replaced by a robot making waffles

I read a lot of posts and I know most of you guys are too stupid to make any pancakes serving machine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                Let me know when robots take over. I don't want to miss it.
                Me too bro... I consider you not stupid. Ultimate compliment...

My wife calls me stupid and then... asks me to interpret German. I hate that language

I prefer looking down on non Jew killers

German poon is really good
                Yes. I am crazy.

Comment

• Anybody can unload a truck.. that's why you get paid poorly because anyone can do your job. Not everyone can be a boss. They took the risk they risked their money to start a company they expanded it they signed the contracts ALSO they pay ALOT to their employers. And you just unload a truck. There is no comparison to who works harder. This is such a 16 year old mentality...

Comment

• larry you looking for some work??? can you move say around..... 6 kilo a month?

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                      Anybody can unload a truck.. that's why you get paid poorly because anyone can do your job. Not everyone can be a boss. They took the risk they risked their money to start a company they expanded it they signed the contracts ALSO they pay ALOT to their employers. And you just unload a truck. There is no comparison to who works harder. This is such a 16 year old mentality...
                      You pretty azz boy. I love you... no **** **** jomo

I’ll sell you to Muslim guys who love plucking pinky boys

Don’t make this old man mad

I’ve already told junta junta sailboat you need real money to get in an airplane

Comment

Working...
                      X