No announcement yet.

PAC whoops Swift and Spence this year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
    I have been saying all along Pac will beat Spence. Spence can be hit and Pac still hits hard. He also hits you with multiple shots that you cant see. Spence is big, strong and good, but he is basic. A typical boxer -Puncher. Swift is too slow , but he does have that one counter shot. I would favor Pac 80-20 over Swift and I would favor Pac 55-45 to Spence. Crawford however, really well rounded fighter. I would favor Crawford 65-35 over Pac. If Pac fought Porter. I know Porter is rough , but i feel Pac hurts him coming in.
    Exactly! This man knows his boxing.

PAC completely outclasses Swift.

PAC will struggle with Porter momentarily but will adapt and catch him coming in and potentially get a TKO. Don’t forget PAC used to spar with Porter so he knows his style.

PAC still beats Spence, 41 years of age and car wreck or not. PAC still got hands and indeed Spence is a basic fighter. Just a weight bully in my opinion but that won’t work against PAC.

Crawford is a 50/50 fight but PAC can still pull it off.

Although PAC fighting DSG and Spence will probably be his last two.

Comment

Originally posted by boombaptrap View Post
      exactly! This man knows his boxing.

Pac completely outclasses swift.

Pac will struggle with porter momentarily but will adapt and catch him coming in and potentially get a tko. Don’t forget pac used to spar with porter so he knows his style.

Pac still beats spence, 41 years of age and car wreck or not. Pac still got hands and indeed spence is a basic fighter. Just a weight bully in my opinion but that won’t work against pac.

Crawford is a 50/50 fight but pac can still pull it off.

Although pac fighting dsg and spence will probably be his last two.
      ������������������������

Comment

Originally posted by BoomBapTrap View Post
        Exactly! This man knows his boxing.

PAC completely outclasses Swift.

PAC will struggle with Porter momentarily but will adapt and catch him coming in and potentially get a TKO. Don’t forget PAC used to spar with Porter so he knows his style.

PAC still beats Spence, 41 years of age and car wreck or not. PAC still got hands and indeed Spence is a basic fighter. Just a weight bully in my opinion but that won’t work against PAC.

Crawford is a 50/50 fight but PAC can still pull it off.

Although PAC fighting DSG and Spence will probably be his last two.
        Thanks Boom, i try to stay away from all the racial /hate stuff and just talk boxing. Pac hurts people when he hits them. Wish everyone would watch Nasim Richardson interview about Pac before he foght Moseley. Ruchardson speaks very highly of Pacs strentgh and power.

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
          Thanks Boom, i try to stay away from all the racial /hate stuff and just talk boxing. Pac hurts people when he hits them. Wish everyone would watch Nasim Richardson interview about Pac before he foght Moseley. Ruchardson speaks very highly of Pacs strentgh and power.
          Problem is Manny is 41 now, not the same fighter. Manny vs Crawford is not 50/50 fight if so it would have been made.

If Manny/Spence was such a winnable fight he would have fought him when he said he would.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
            Problem is Manny is 41 now, not the same fighter. Manny vs Crawford is not 50/50 fight if so it would have been made.

If Manny/Spence was such a winnable fight he would have fought him when he said he would.
            smh!! timing!!! yall expect pac to fight 2 guys on the same night or something? pac is the only fighter who is held to this standard.

thurman was the other WBA champ, so it would make more sense for pac to fight thurman then the winner of that will fight the winner of spence vs porter, just like how the direction is going in now.

it would not make sense to have pac fight spence first before fighting thurman. most logical sense was to have pac fight thurman then spence vs porter and the winner will fight each other.

Comment

I dont think people realize how strong Pac is. He has a big base Lower body etc. He has thick bone structure and it serves him well. He has tremedous speed , foot and hand. so when he hits you from angles he can put power on those shots too. Thats why i think he beats Spence. Crawford i am afraid would win alot of rounds on Pac, but Pac would make it competitive. Nobody is going to totally dominate Pac. He will get some shots in.

Comment

However i think Spence and Crawford would be competitive becuase of Spences size. Crawford has seemingy been bigger than 90 percent of his opponenets. Horn was bigger ans was a couple of other guys but Spence is huge.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
                  smh!! timing!!! yall expect pac to fight 2 guys on the same night or something? pac is the only fighter who is held to this standard.

thurman was the other WBA champ, so it would make more sense for pac to fight thurman then the winner of that will fight the winner of spence vs porter, just like how the direction is going in now.

it would not make sense to have pac fight spence first before fighting thurman. most logical sense was to have pac fight thurman then spence vs porter and the winner will fight each other.

FOH...... He said he wanted the winner.... Then didn't. Then picked Thurman. Spence had a belt too..

I love Manny just as much as you, but i don't let that love blind me. He picked Keith cuz he was the weakest link same way Canelo picked Sergey

Comment

FOH...... He said he wanted the winner.... Then didn't. Then picked Thurman. Spence had a belt too..

I love Manny just as much as you, but i don't let that love blind me. He picked Keith cuz he was the weakest link same way Canelo picked Sergey
                    he never said he wanted spence NEXT!!! that's the thing! you're making shiiet up to fit your agenda. he was INTERESTED in the spence vs garcia winner, he NEVER said he wants the winner NEXT!!!!!!! thurman was the other WBA champ, pac has the other WBA strap! why would pac go and fight spence first?

yall know all long that pac will beat spence.. what yall didnt know is that pac is actually gonna fight spence!! yall thought pac wasnt gonna fight spence so yall can keep saying spence will beat pac, but now that there is talks of pac fighting spence, yall wanna make excuses talkin bout "why didnt pac fight spence before"...

yall was banking on pac avoiding spence so yall can keep saying pac is ducking spence, etc.. but now that there is talks of this fight happening, yall know deep down inside that spence might lose, so now yall wanna come with that excuses about how spence was just in a car crash, why didnt manny fight spence before, etc. yall shooked!!!!

Comment

True Crawford is the toughest fight for PAC at this stage, so why fight him inmediately when he can pick up a couple nice checks before fighting Crawford and calling it a career? He’s 41 dude he needs to capitalize on what’s left of his boxing career.
                      Plus Bud is at TR.

Floyd needs to quit ducking Crawford tho.

Comment

Working...
                      X