No announcement yet.

Damn this place is funny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn this place is funny

If SRR fought during today's era, he would be called an "exposed" bum and "glass chin" on this forum. You basically have to be a super human genetically enhanced cyborg with 100-0 (100ko's) record to be considered "A level" on this forum. Anyone who doesn't KO all their opponents in the first round is "exposed"

The internet is a strange thing!

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
      The internet is a strange thing!
      SRR had dozens of losses and was knocked down many times. He's a glass chin exposed bum

Comment

I know exactly what this thread is alluding to and NO Loma cannot be even thought of in the same existence as SRR come on now smh

Comment

Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
          If SRR fought during today's era, he would be called an "exposed" bum and "glass chin" on this forum. You basically have to be a super human genetically enhanced cyborg with 100-0 (100ko's) record to be considered "A level" on this forum. Anyone who doesn't KO all their opponents in the first round is "exposed"
          You know it, man.

That's the NSB way.

The haters on here look like sad old hound dogs at the keyboard, no matter what.

Comment

Isn't that what Loma fans were claiming he was? When you have everyone saying a fighter is a boxing god and is going to win easily, when he doesn't and struggles people are going to call out the people that said he was a boxing god.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
              I know exactly what this thread is alluding to and NO Loma cannot be even thought of in the same existence as SRR come on now smh
              I don't think you have any clue if all you got out of it was him implying Lomachenko is up there with SRR.

Comment

yeah but Lanier's is trash. That was way way rougher of a fight then i could have ever imagined for loma. Laniers was stopped by demarco for goodness sakes lol fans like u hold loma high even saying he is the greatest of all time. I wanna see him fight micky. Crawford. Regis. I am even cool with davis. Guys that will certainly bring 100× more to him then a damn Lanier's. Loma is certainly good but overrated......

Comment

Loma is like 11-1 with a loss to a mediocre fighter. His most impressive win is against a shot, albeit slightly larger, Jorge Linares.

Let's wait a bit before we even talk about the HOF for him.

Comment

SRR had dozens of losses and was knocked down many times. He's a glass chin exposed bum
                    That's actually a lie. Ray had 19 losses, which isn't even two dozen - never mind dozens!!! For a fighter that had 174 wins, yea you're going to lose and get dropped. Most of his losses came at the end of his career. I think it's fair to say you're exagerrating in extreme fashion.

I think we can all agree that the only funny thing going on in this thread is you little fella.

Comment

Working...
                    X