No announcement yet.

War Rigo TRAIN! LOMACHENKO THE COWARD!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    rigo not his weight class, the guy before wasn't his weight class and came off a lost lmfao.

IM done with you, you telling lies to defend lomachenko lmfao.
    Nope that's you my friend but being done with me a blessing I'm sry for even posting on your's.But sometimes my damn temper gets the best of me when i see something REALLY DUMB.Have a good life.

Comment

DEATH TO LOMACHENKO THE COWARD!
      Love your style, man. Go big or go home.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Love your style, man. Go big or go home.
        Don't you think wishing death on people that you don't know personally is something over the top

On the other hand, NSB posters can't do nothing that would surprise me at this point
        Last edited by g27region; 12-08-2017, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Damn, you are such a hater. Loma isn't a coward. The man has had over 350 amateur fights.He won Olympic gold twice. He has won world titles at 126 and 130 in his short time as a pro. Loma is on all pfp lists except yours. Some coward????The boxers you call cowards are always some of the best boxers in the world. Quit hating good Eastern European boxers so much. Your head might explode.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            Damn, you are such a hater. Loma isn't a coward. The man has had over 350 amateur fights.He won Olympic gold twice. He has won world titles at 126 and 130 in his short time as a pro. Loma is on all pfp lists except yours. Some coward????The boxers you call cowards are always some of the best boxers in the world. Quit hating good Eastern European boxers so much. Your head might explode.
            He gots no love for tha pale man.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
              We don't use words like death or kill in boxing sonny. This is a very dangerous sport and no one wants anyone to get seriously hurt let along die.
              Try to get your point across without sounding like an azzhole.

Ray
              You can say he sounds like an ASS HOLE and they won't blank it out.

Comment

Feelings will be hurt tommorow

Comment

Bro, wishing death on a boxer isn't cool. Loma is a top fighter, and would love to see him against Mikey and Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
                    Don't you think wishing death on people that you don't know personally is something over the top

On the other hand, NSB posters can't do nothing that would surprise me at this point
                    lol, you've been here long enough to know his shtick. He used to be aggressive in his trolling but he's become a cool, funny guy. And very honest at times too. Like I said, I like his style.
                    Last edited by Redd Foxx; 12-09-2017, 12:21 AM.

Comment

The gambler in me wants to bet Rigo so bad but I want Loma to win because he is flat out great for boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X