NSB Pick 'em #15 - Terence Crawford vs Felix Diaz, May 20

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odds are too good to pass up

Comment

diaz is no good. crawford wins easy, wide UD.

Comment

Yorak Hunt 2x

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
          This is gonna be a highly competitive fight imo and one that's being slept on big time. Diaz gave Peterson that work and I thought he won.

With that said, I know I'm picking Crawford just not sure how yet.
          Same here

Diaz is no killer but he's solid. I think it'll be Crawford's closest fight in a while.
          Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 05-16-2017, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            Same here

Diaz is no killer but he's solid. I think it'll be Crawford's closest fight in a while
            I think so too. So do I go close decision? Idk, cause Crawford is an animal too and might drop him once or twice. So do I go wide decision??

And if he does drop Diaz does he finish him, so do I vote KO.

It's most def gonna be good/close fight.

I'm trying to maximize my points right now. I've got 2 perfect picks in the last 3 fights (I believe). I've jumped from 22 to 14 in the last 3 weeks as well.

Had I not fanboyd out on Garcia over Thurman and missed a fight, no doubt I'd be up in the top 8 right now.

Comment

Actually brobob, your ranking are off. I should technically be ranked 17th. Check the rank at 7. You have three people ranked there. 2 with the same score and one with a different score. This throws everything off. It happens again before it gets to me.

It's not perfect and appreciate all your hard work. The game is dope! Most def NSB poster of the year material.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                Actually brobob, your ranking are off. I should technically be ranked 17th. Check the rank at 7. You have three people ranked there. 2 with the same score and one with a different score. This throws everything off. It happens again before it gets to me.

It's not perfect and appreciate all your hard work. The game is dope! Most def NSB poster of the year material.
                I'll take a look! Thanks

Or at least I will take a look when I'm sober

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                  Odds are too good to pass up
                  I got stung thinking that on Chavez / Canelo, man - it's tempting, but I'm going salve my pride by taking a few easy picks before going for the long shot again.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    BONUS MULTIPLIER: Crawford is between 16/1 and 20/1 in most books, wider in some others. 3X bonus multiplier for Felix Diaz. (3X is the max)

You only need to post in this thread to indicate if you'd like to use one of your 2X or 3X multipliers. EG.

If you are using no multiplier (1X), and not picking a draw, just voting in the poll puts you in. I will assume you want 1X unless you post otherwise.

NOTES:
                    -NEW: Draws are worth 4X (aka 120pts).

-CLOSE = Equivalent to 116-112 on all three scorecards or closer
                    WIDE = Equivalent to wider than 116-112 on all three scorecards

-PM me before the fight starts with a different pick in order to change your pick.

-2X doubles your points and 3X triples your points. Everyone starts with 3 doubles and 2 triples to use throughout the year. If you forget how many you have left, check the leaderboard in the master thread.

Sticky me BostonGuy
                    Whoops i picked the wrong pick. It was meant to be crawford wide ud

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                      I got stung thinking that on Chavez / Canelo, man - it's tempting, but I'm going salve my pride by taking a few easy picks before going for the long shot again.
                      I did too, probably worse than you actually (since I used a 2x multi as well, HA). At this time, I think we're too far away from the top to be making safe picks. Early gambling puts us too far behind to be making safe picks.

If there's a chance that the upset occurs, which there is in this case, since Felix is actually a darn good boxer, it's worth of an upset pick.

Keep in mind only the top spot wins this pool. You can try looking 'respectable' by staying close to the top, but what's the point of being in it if you're not trying to win?

Comment

Working...
                      X