Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amir Khan @ 160 beats jacobs and GGG!

Comment

Originally posted by larry GGG View Post
      All of their best wins were against fighters moving up...GGG beat a legit top 160 pounder..time to give this man respect
      There is something wrong with you.

Comment

Well GGG didnt beat him either...

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          There is something wrong with you.
          Ok????? now answer the question

Comment

They all did fight a lot of guys moving up. Hagler's best win for me was Hearns. I mean, Alan Mintor and Mustapha Hamsho weren't much. Hopkins' best was Trinidad. Monzon I'm not sure about but I know one of them was Jose Napoles who came up from welterweight. Rodrigo Valdes was a solid 160 pounder though.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
              They all did fight a lot of guys moving up. Hagler's best win for me was Hearns. I mean, Alan Mintor and Mustapha Hamsho weren't much. Hopkins' best was Trinidad. Monzon I'm not sure about but I know one of them was Jose Napoles who came up from welterweight. Rodrigo Valdes was a solid 160 pounder though.
              And all them guys go through Gs resume undefeated, GGG has fought nobodys and was exposed as a one dimensional plodder, look at his resume its rubbish.

Comment

Originally posted by larry GGG View Post
                Ok????? now answer the question
                The answer would be wasted on a shuffling ass minstrel show like you.

who on GGG's resume beats Hagler or Monzon??????

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  And all them guys go through Gs resume undefeated, GGG has fought nobodys and was exposed as a one dimensional plodder, look at his resume its rubbish.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    Have you looked at Hopkins' pre-Trinidad run? It ain't exactly loaded, man. Joe Lipsey? There's a household name. Segundo Mercado? Clearly a legend. Three freaking fights with Robert Allen? A used up ww Simon Brown? If Hopkins runs through GGG's resume, I say GGG runs through his as well. It's nothing special.

One thing everyone on here needs to learn about resumes is that they are never as special as we want them to be. All include lousy fights and lousy fighters. They're hyped at the time but looking back you realize that a lot of those opponents sucked. You can't hit it out of the park every single time. They are men-not gods.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      The answer would be wasted on a shuffling ass minstrel show like you.
                      So you have no answer?

Comment

Working...
                      X